• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariano Rivera blows (the game) & Paps returns to Fenway

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you didn't notice how I took a shot at you and snoogins for leaving Wainwright out of your top 5 pitchers right now that you would start in the playoffs and Front Running Bitch Downs claims I have never heard of any of the prospects you guys talk about in here thinking I was referencing Michael Wacha and not Waino?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who do the cardinals trade him to at the deadline?

Pretty ridiculous he has a Walk Rate under 1...

and 76 hits in 80 IP

The Cardinals?

Pretty sick, yet fools in Beantown still haven't heard of him.

As we're certain you can name one Red Sox prospect with out the aid of google..

Don't try, I won't believe you didn't cheat...

Here is the conversation progression. Clearly Down walked in over his head. Everyone here talking about Adam Wainwright except Front Running Bitch Downs.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smooth Westcoast Jazz... perfect for a shitty Wednesday morning. Today it's Native Son... all the way from Sake's homeland of Japan. Live at Montreax 1978. Quite soothing.

Is Snoogstrodamus around? I need a solid lead on tonight's hockey game.

Good morning Gen. Nice to see a not angry poster join in:suds:

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what you and Down are discussing this morning Cowboy, but one thing's for certain... Pete's chair is nicer than the piece of shit I'm sitting in right now. Now happy with this thing at all.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning Gen. Nice to see a not angry poster join in:suds:

Whatta ya gonna do, Zig?

I've learned not to get too high on a win, or too low on a loss. Last night's BP session from Mo was not a pretty sight, however.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what you and Down are discussing this morning Cowboy, but one thing's for certain... Pete's chair is nicer than the piece of shit I'm sitting in right now. Now happy with this thing at all.

I was fucking with Rock and Snoogins by saying "fools in Boston still haven't heard of him," referencing Adam wainwright because they left him off of their top 5 starters right now they would put in a post season rotation.

Front Running Bitch Downs thought I was referencing Michael Wacha so he accuses me of not knowing any prospects not knowing that Rock had just stated Bradley's AAA stats and a day after Iglesias was brought up.

He then said I was embarrassed because I actually got those last names only from Google and thought Mike Carp was still considered a prospect.

I like his chair too. LOL

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gen take Chicago buddy

That's who I like, too, Driven. Won a few V-Scheckles on Game 6, so I should probably ride their coattails again. They've earned it.

Tell me, please, since I am not exactly an expert on all things hockey. Who would present a tougher match-up for Boston should they beat Pitt... Chicago or Detroit.

Thank you.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatta ya gonna do, Zig?

I've learned not to get too high on a win, or too low on a loss. Last night's BP session from Mo was not a pretty sight, however.

Yeah you get it. It's a marathon not a sprint. ups and downs en sech

Mo does appear finished tho

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's who I like, too, Driven. Won a few V-Scheckles on Game 6, so I should probably ride their coattails again. They've earned it.

Tell me, please, since I am not exactly an expert on all things hockey. Who would present a tougher match-up for Boston should they beat Pitt... Chicago or Detroit.

Thank you.

I think out of the two, Chicago would give them fits.

But LA will probably beat Chicago IMO and take the whole thing.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't tell by his level of lividness?

Somehow, he thinks this has to do with Wainwright....he made a snide comment on how sox fans had never heard of Wacha...then promptly stuck his foot in his mouth regarding Red Sox "top prospect" Mike Carp...

:lol::lol:

Even after I display the conversation progression he still thinks it is about Wacha.

I also never called Carp a top prospect.

Quote/link or forever leave the boards.