• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Vick

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet if the Cardinals called him tomorrow and offered him a spot he would be all over it. Guys like this guy are all jokes, I don't like the Cardinals but there paychecks are a lot better then whatever this guy is making. Making a living off your big brothers last name

KingFlea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a pile of shit he is.

I had the misfortune of seeing him play in high school. He had plays where he was qb, others where he was WR, others where he was the RB, he was the punter and kicker.. all because he was Michaels little brother. Totally spoiled punk by age, what, 16??

And stupid ass Virginia Tech welcomed him with open arms.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a pile of shit he is.

I had the misfortune of seeing him play in high school. He had plays where he was qb, others where he was WR, others where he was the RB, he was the punter and kicker.. all because he was Michaels little brother. Totally spoiled punk by age, what, 16??

And stupid ass Virginia Tech welcomed him with open arms.

It's funny, if anyone broke the law as much as this asshole, they would have been in jail long ago. This is just further proof that money and fame can go a long way.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I don't know what is funnier, his tweets, his life or his football career. Also, I think it is crazy that he might actually be right. Kerry Rhodes? Really? Never woulda thought.

KingFlea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, if anyone broke the law as much as this asshole, they would have been in jail long ago. This is just further proof that money and fame can go a long way.

Seems par for the course for VT football. One of the reasons I quit cheering for them.

I mean he STAYED in trouble at all times at VT and sorry ass Beamer kept letting him split time with Randall..Randall was ten times better than his sorry ass.