• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Morris pissed at the Suns

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players get traded all the time, after being promised something. It's a business. Teams will not stop being a business because two guys can't live life on their own.
I understand that, but I just said I understand their frustration - I never said I agreed with it. In the NBA - That's the nature of the animal and their agent should have explained that to them. They aren't children in junior high any more. On a separate note - I would love to see the Lakers get Markief and convince to say audios to his dumb ass brother - he would be a nice addition if the Lakers could avoid giving anything of value

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when you consider Marcus got traded to clear space for a player who never came!

Good job suns :L
LMAO - Like I said - I understand their frustration - even though they are wrong. It is pure fantasy to expect any two players to remain together for their entire career and with felony charges pending - that's going to be a can of worms. So.... on a brighter note - at least this team is worse off than the Lakers:lol:

tsubibo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drama in the NBA. The Collins twins never had this kind of problems. If they did not want to get traded, maybe they could have played a little better? Or maybe if they did not have any of those off-court problems.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swaggy P for Markieff and a first round pick
Lakers should do that. We took in one towel thrower before with Robert Horry and that lead to rings.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swaggy P for Markieff and a first round pick
Lakers should do that. We took in one towel thrower before with Robert Horry and that lead to rings.

AND a first round pick? hahaha you are delusional, they wouldn't do that straight up.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND a first round pick? hahaha you are delusional, they wouldn't do that straight up.

ESPN was reporting that teams are asking for picks just to take him and not giving up anything. He has turned into a cancer and teams know it.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN was reporting that teams are asking for picks just to take him and not giving up anything. He has turned into a cancer and teams know it.

Picks aren't likely to be included, it'd be someone like Archie Goodwin (who's extremely expendable)

Suns don't have leverage, but one thing they do have going for them is that his contract isn't bad at all, especially since it was considered a bargain before they expanded the cap space by 20%.

I don't expect a nice haul, but I can assure you they won't give up picks just to get rid of him. There are still multiple teams interested and linked to him. I think that rumor of T-Jones and Brewer for him will take place on Jan-15th once Brewer is eligible to become traded. My guess would be Tucker-Morris for Brewer-Jones or something along those lines.

Swaggy P? Give me a break, to get rid of him you'd be the one needing to send picks.