• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Morris pissed at the Suns

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are both facing aggravated assault charges for the same incident. Suns realize that they are a hazard to the world while they are in the same place, so they kept the good one. Grow up Marcus

are you kidding me? This 'we do everything together' even extends to committing crimes?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the problems of a dude with twin attachment issues that's been charged with aggravated assault proof of a larger NBA problem?

Better keep an eye on those Lopez brothers. They just got paid. Next thing you'll know they'll be raping cocktail waitresses two at a time because...er...entitlement?

Settle down
I'm just saying it blends in with the larger NBA problem. It isn't news that most of these guys are very uneducated. There are exceptions to the rule, but most are uneducated.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying it blends in with the larger NBA problem. It isn't news that most of these guys are very uneducated. There are exceptions to the rule, but most are uneducated.

I wouldn't say that. Having a college degree isn't the difference between knowing right from wrong. I don't see much, if any real problem the NBA has. It's cleaned up its look significantly from the late 90s/early 00s and isn't even close to the Cocaine Train of the 70s and early 80s. And a guy here or there whining about a contract is far from a problem. That's just life in pro sports. Hell, that's just life.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say that. Having a college degree isn't the difference between knowing right from wrong. I don't see much, if any real problem the NBA has. It's cleaned up its look significantly from the late 90s/early 00s and isn't even close to the Cocaine Train of the 70s and early 80s. And a guy here or there whining about a contract is far from a problem. That's just life in pro sports. Hell, that's just life.
We will just have to agree to disagree.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I first heard about this, I was in agreement with the crowd that Marcus had no right to be pissed, but after reading a different article on the matter, I now understand his point. These two twin brothers have played together in both high school and college and are very close. They value family above all things and they made that crystal clear to the Suns organization when they signed. They were so intent to stay together, that they signed for less money so they could continue to remain a close family and work together. The Suns knew all of this when they signed those contracts, but the twins made one fatal mistake. They should have asked for a "No Trade Clause" because the Suns through everything out the window and traded Marcus for a better deal because they also knew they was giving up a player worth more than any would have to pay, so I sympathize with the twins and understand their frusteration. Now the Suns will have no choice but to trade Markief who has requested that he be traded and he has been vocal in refusing to play for the Suns this coming season.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They took less money so they could stay and play together - granted that they should have gotten the no trade clause, but they did negotiate in good faith with that expectation. They are no feeling entitled, just angry that the Suns didn't keep their word

Especially when you consider Marcus got traded to clear space for a player who never came!

Good job suns :L

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They took less money so they could stay and play together - granted that they should have gotten the no trade clause, but they did negotiate in good faith with that expectation. They are no feeling entitled, just angry that the Suns didn't keep their word

Marcus got more than he deserved in the first place. Markieff's contract was somewhat of a steal but still.. they are being investigated for felonies right now, lead the NBA in technical fouls, have yelled at the coach and called out fans and even opposing players. They are a mess and I feel bad for whoever is stuck with them.

Ticking time bombs…. they really thought they'd finish their careers together. hahaha

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said it before, and I'll say it again. The Morris Twins have problems. It's more than just that weird twin thing you see with twins sometimes. Like they seriously need counseling on how to be separate people.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Players get traded all the time, after being promised something. It's a business. Teams will not stop being a business because two guys can't live life on their own.