• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was IN ON IT.

There are numerous articles, INCLUDING THE NCG PREGAME, where he talked about how she was the most beautiful girl he had ever met, and how they met after a Stanford game.

There is NO WAY he was a victim of a hoax for THREE YEARS.

If he was, he may be the dumbest mfer on earth. I refuse to believe he is that stupid, and the FACT is, he's been lying about this himself for YEARS.

NOW he claims he's never met her. Yet there are multiple interviews where he says he has.

I call BS, and anyone dumb enough to think he's the victim here has some issues with deductive reasoning.

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who had contacted with Te'o on Twitter, is believed to having created Te'o's girlfriend. A friend of Tuiasosopo told Deadspin he was "80 percent sure" Te'o was involved in hoax and DID SO WITH PUBLICITY IN MIND.

:burt: if true

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who had contacted with Te'o on Twitter, is believed to having created Te'o's girlfriend. A friend of Tuiasosopo told Deadspin he was "80 percent sure" Te'o was involved in hoax and DID SO WITH PUBLICITY IN MIND.

:burt: if true

He did that 3 years ago when he was a nobody?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe every fuggin' word of this........

That guy seemed like the most phony sumbitch every time he interviewed. Some how he just battled through the death of his girlfriend and didn't even show any emotion. It's hilarious !!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why though? Did he invent a girlfriend three years ago and had her die at the beginning of the season as all part of a master plan to get himself more awards?

Supposedly a friend did it and supposedly he went along. So he could set it up whenever he wanted. I can't believe so random person could pull this off.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can believe what you want, I'm not condemning anyone until I get some real proof.

LOL, THAT IS REAL PROOF.

FACT - he interviewed MULTIPLE times, including the NCG pregame show, and talked about how he personally met his girlfriend. How their eyes met, how he felt the instant connection, how she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met. Those are HIS OWN WORDS.

NOW he says he never met her and was the victim of a hoax. That's called a bald faced lie.

But keep ducking your head in the sand. He's already been caught.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way though........if this guy carried on a 3 year relationship with a girl he never even met, that is even fucking better yet. Now that is some sad shit right there :pound:

If this was all a hoax, that is sad too.

I love both scenarios...........LMFAO !!!

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are theories that Tuiasosopo may have been Te'o's secret gay lover, and that they actually tweeted to each other endearingly and used the girl's face as a front, but once Te'o's popularity sky rocketed, they had to "kill" her off.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, THAT IS REAL PROOF.

FACT - he interviewed MULTIPLE times, including the NCG pregame show, and talked about how he personally met his girlfriend. How their eyes met, how he felt the instant connection, how she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met. Those are HIS OWN WORDS.

NOW he says he never met her and was the victim of a hoax. That's called a bald faced lie.

That isn't proof. That is you believing things before all the facts. But that's no surprise you being from Texas. You all condemn anyone as fast as you can.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe every fuggin' word of this........

That guy seemed like the most phony sumbitch every time he interviewed. Some how he just battled through the death of his girlfriend and didn't even show any emotion. It's hilarious !!!

This is a pretty weak post, since his grandmother really did die, and by all accounts she raised him as much an anyone.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are theories that Tuiasosopo may have been Te'o's secret gay lover, and that they actually tweeted to each other endearingly and used the girl's face as a front, but once Te'o's popularity sky rocketed, they had to "kill" her off.

YES !!!

:pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did that 3 years ago when he was a nobody?

Supposedly there was no "Stanford game two or three yrs ago. I have no clue when it happened, but that is what I heard. No definite answer to anything right now. Just have to wait.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a pretty weak post, since his grandmother really did die, and by all accounts she raised him as much an anyone.

This isn't about his Grandmother, so don't make it about his Grandmother........

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't proof. That is you believing things before all the facts. But that's no surprise you being from Texas. You all condemn anyone as fast as you can.

That is proof he is lying. All I'm using is his OWN WORDS.

What part of this is hard for you to understand?

The fact the claims he met her, went into detail about HOW they met, then now claims that never happened?

Here in Texas, and in reality, we call that LYING. Don't know what they call that on the planet you're from.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mirror.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, THAT IS REAL PROOF.

That is what I am trying to wrap my head around. If he supposedly met her, and he lied about that. Then this was all his plan, he just can't remember his own story. Kind of fishy...huh?

I think he was somehow behind it, but I cant be for sure.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is proof he is lying. All I'm using is his OWN WORDS.

What part of this is hard for you to understand?

The fact the claims he met her, went into detail about HOW they met, then now claims that never happened?

Here in Texas, and in reality, we call that LYING. Don't know what they call that on the planet you're from.

Never said he didn't lie. I just said I'm not saying he was in on it until the facts are all out. You can condemn all you want. Maybe we should put him to death. I know you all like to do that down there.

After Smart you are the dumbest poster on this entire board.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay, that made me laugh. :lol: <--This smiley sucks.

Why publicize it so much if you're hiding that dark of a secret?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the quote by Te'o enough evidence for some of you? Terrible this went is going down by the way. Whether he knew it or not.