• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was said that she told him not to miss a game to come to her funeral. Plus his grandma dies the same day so that probably had something to do with it. Just a guess

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh not when it's raised under false pretenses.

Do the ends always justify the means for you?

I'm a semi-utilitarian. I think the world would be a better place if people focused on making the world a better place, and thought about the bottom line instead of being overly concerned with political correctness. I've honestly not told an intentional lie in my adult life, but I do make a habit of thinking before judging people.

I always ask myself "What have they done to make the world a worse place for me" if I dislike a person. If I can't come up with an answer, I take away any anger I have towards that person. It's made me a happier and more pleasant person, and helps me see the beauty in challenging my preconceptions. You'd be surprised at how many things that frustrate or anger you are really irrational.

I don't mind it when people disagree with me, though I will say I find it frustrating when people can't articulate WHY they do. Hate is a very strong emotion, and if you are going to reserve it for something, it is at least worth the effort to think about it before you devote a part of your soul to it.

Yeah, why would I talk about my myself when you specifically ask me a question about myself?

:burt:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
904Fn.png

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something still doesnt just make sense. There has to more to his, it is just a matter of time.

Like why didnt he attend a funeral or what is up with that?

Either he is that dumb or he or someone he knew was behind it.

"Her" funeral was during the MSU game or around it. And he said she told him not to go and to play the game for her.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, why would I talk about my myself when you specifically ask me a question about myself?

:burt:

It was a simple question that warranted a simple answer.

I don't need your life story chief.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. There are a ton of holes in their accusations. I'll wait for legitimate journalists to say something because deadspins only goal is sensationalistic journalism which involves bending the truth and jumping the gun.

They have virtually zero credibility.

You just go right on believing everything you read on the internet though! Typical raging conservative.

So you are waiting for your Liberal Masters to give you talking points?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did "she" tell him? What before she died?

Probably by e-mail. That was apparently how they talked for the most part. Or it could have been some random girl on the phone who was in on it. Who knows.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did "she" tell him? What before she died?

I can only speculate, but if someone you were talking to over the internet and phone told you they had leukemia as a hoak; they'd play it off as being serious and talk about them dying and shit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably by e-mail. That was apparently how they talked for the most part. Or it could have been some random girl on the phone who was in on it. Who knows.

This is like one of those movies that has like 5 twists at the end of the movie and then at the end there is one more Big twist that makes you think about it for 5 good minutes.

I think we still have that one Big twist left in this story.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Anzalone ‏@AlexAnzalone_24
Who the heck was this? �� pic.twitter.com/CrVVsmBc

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. There are a ton of holes in their accusations. I'll wait for legitimate journalists to say something because deadspins only goal is sensationalistic journalism which involves bending the truth and jumping the gun.

They have virtually zero credibility.

You just go right on believing everything you read on the internet though! Typical raging conservative.

:L:L:L:L

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was IN ON IT.

There are numerous articles, INCLUDING THE NCG PREGAME, where he talked about how she was the most beautiful girl he had ever met, and how they met after a Stanford game.

There is NO WAY he was a victim of a hoax for THREE YEARS.

If he was, he may be the dumbest mfer on earth. I refuse to believe he is that stupid, and the FACT is, he's been lying about this himself for YEARS.

NOW he claims he's never met her. Yet there are multiple interviews where he says he has.

I call BS, and anyone dumb enough to think he's the victim here has some issues with deductive reasoning.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kinda reminds me of a guy who claims to be a War Vet, and no one really calls them on it, until that story crosses a real War Vet...

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kinda reminds me of a guy who claims to be a War Vet, and no one really calls them on it, until that story crosses a real War Vet...

Like that Blue Jays manager about 15 years ago?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was IN ON IT.

There are numerous articles, INCLUDING THE NCG PREGAME, where he talked about how she was the most beautiful girl he had ever met, and how they met after a Stanford game.

If he was, he may be the dumbest mfer on earth. I refuse to believe he is that stupid, and the FACT is, he's been lying about this himself for YEARS.

NOW he claims he's never met her. Yet there are multiple interviews where he says he has.

I call BS, and anyone dumb enough to think he's the victim here has some issues with deductive reasoning.

You can believe what you want, I'm not condemning anyone until I get some real proof.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was IN ON IT.

Why though? Did he invent a girlfriend three years ago and had her die at the beginning of the season as all part of a master plan to get himself more awards?