• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that whole thing. That is a lot of shit to make up. It is hard to believe either way, who would take the time to do this bullshit?!

Exactly. WHO has the time, resources to bring all these people together to pull a hoax on a player? Do you realize how many people would have to be involved? I know people like to watch movies like Oceans 11 and The Italian Job where they put together this massive plot......but nobody is doing this in real life with no payoff involved.

Imagination can be a powerful thing.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.......this article is a timeline of all his quotes about her.

Notre Dame's Manti Te'o in his own words - College Football - Pete Thamel - SI.com

So this is accurate info.

If Te'o was hoaxed, that means the prankster had to create an entire fake family, hospital staff that called and texted him from different numbers. For no money or payoff, just laughs.

Sure. Riiiiiiiiight.

It's going to be interesting to see how he explains this. I have tons of questions that I doubt ever get answered.

If he did make this whole thing up, he put a LOT of detail into it. Like a scary amount.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.......this article is a timeline of all his quotes about her.

Notre Dame's Manti Te'o in his own words - College Football - Pete Thamel - SI.com

So this is accurate info.

If Te'o was hoaxed, that means the prankster had to create an entire fake family, hospital staff that called and texted him from different numbers. For no money or payoff, just laughs.

Sure. Riiiiiiiiight.

It's going to be interesting to see how he explains this. I have tons of questions that I doubt ever get answered.

This makes it sound like Diaco was in on it (Read Page 2). Diaco has always been known as a quirky guy. I'm honestly wondering if he cooked this up as motivation for his team.

If so, it would be one of the craziest moves in football history, that's for sure.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes it sound like Diaco was in on it (Read Page 2). Diaco has always been known as a quirky guy. I'm honestly wondering if he cooked this up as motivation for his team.

If so, it would be one of the craziest moves in football history, that's for sure.

Haha for a second I read that as "one of the craziest MOVIES"

Would make a great lifetime movie. I guarantee they are at the front of the line for rights to it.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha for a second I read that as "one of the craziest MOVIES"

Would make a great lifetime movie. I guarantee they are at the front of the line for rights to it.

Meredith Baxter has already signed on.

OrgCrush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to be a fly on the wall the first time Te'o's NFL teammates meet him.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Te'o knew all these guys, I assume he knew about this too.

This shit gets more and more entertaining!

:pop2:

I don't necessarily believe that. He has lied, I know that much. I'm not sold that he knew about it. I'm not saying that he didn't, I'm just not sure he did. There are people saying they met her and she is real there are now pictures of a skype between her and some other guy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily believe that. He has lied, I know that much. I'm not sold that he knew about it. I'm not saying that he didn't, I'm just not sure he did. There are people saying they met her and she is real there are now pictures of a skype between her and some other guy.

yeah. There are just some many little details that could go either way, hard to tell who is being truthful.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my big problem. I won't be surprised if he did know, but I won't be surprised if it comes out that he wasn't in on it.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. WHO has the time, resources to bring all these people together to pull a hoax on a player? Do you realize how many people would have to be involved? I know people like to watch movies like Oceans 11 and The Italian Job where they put together this massive plot......but nobody is doing this in real life with no payoff involved.

Imagination can be a powerful thing.

Apparently this thing involves half of American Samoa...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But apparently "she" never skyped her BF, Teo? I just haven't heard anything from him that's even in the universe of believability.

In the age of facetime, skype, instagram.......this dude got nothing. Does he even have the supposed emails, letters, and phone records to back his story up?

Oh, and I got a kick out of this:

The Shadow League | 10 Very Valid Reasons To Invent A Fake Girlfriend

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he doesn't go to his girlfriends funeral...he's a fag from Notre Dame...he's a liar and he drinks Hawaiian Punch

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is Teo's theme song

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention his father claims to have met her and she would fly to Hawaii to meet her imaginary lover...the Teo's are a bunch of gays

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if Repost....

attachment.php