• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after hearing Swarbrick, I have one question - if they KNEW it was a hoax on December 26, WHY did they continue to do interviews and the pregame show talking about this fake girl???

Their story just doesn't add up.

Yeah. I hope they find out the whole truth.

ND is probably trying to cover up for him, after knowing real facts. So if it is unveiled he lied, they will now be at blame also.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I hope they find out the whole truth.

ND is probably trying to cover up for him, after knowing real facts. So if it is unveiled he lied, they will now be at blame also.

ND, after hiring a PI believes Manti's story, so that eases a lot of my worries. I don't think they would want to get dragged down with him considering he already graduated...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND, after hiring a PI believes Manti's story, so that eases a lot of my worries. I don't think they would want to get dragged down with him considering he already graduated...

I think we can all agree NDHoosier101 needs to make his avy bigger

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something still doesnt just make sense. There has to more to his, it is just a matter of time.

Like why didnt he attend a funeral or what is up with that?

Either he is that dumb or he or someone he knew was behind it.

Good point

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
230622_10151281307394733_1289057884_n.jpg

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm starting to suspect his may be what happened.

Te'o may be the only one who knows the whole truth about what's going on. He could even be lying to his family right now.

That would just be batshit crazy behavior.

Ton of red flags about the family though. Especially the helicopter dad.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where did you hear this from?

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was IN ON IT.

There are numerous articles, INCLUDING THE NCG PREGAME, where he talked about how she was the most beautiful girl he had ever met, and how they met after a Stanford game.

There is NO WAY he was a victim of a hoax for THREE YEARS.

If he was, he may be the dumbest mfer on earth. I refuse to believe he is that stupid, and the FACT is, he's been lying about this himself for YEARS.

NOW he claims he's never met her. Yet there are multiple interviews where he says he has.

I call BS, and anyone dumb enough to think he's the victim here has some issues with deductive reasoning.

This guy gets is

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why though? Did he invent a girlfriend three years ago and had her die at the beginning of the season as all part of a master plan to get himself more awards?

Seems to have worked! There were better and more deserving LB in the country!
#CJMosleySameStatsWithLessSnaps

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really doesn't add up. This quote is from Brian Te'o:

"They started out as just friends," Brian Te'o said. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there. But within the last year, they became a couple.

"And we came to the realization that she could be our daughter-in-law. Sadly, it won't happen now."

What dreams may come - South Bend Tribune

Either Manti is lying now, Brian lied to the South Bend Tribune, or the South Bend Tribune misquoted Brian. Those are the only conclusions I can come to. There are other articles, too. Like I said, this doesn't add up to me.

Exactly. The ENTIRE FAMILY is lying. I don't know what else people need to see to figure out they're being conned.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk if this was already posted...

Was this Lennay Kekua? We spoke with friends and relatives of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo who asserted that Ronaiah was the man behind Lennay. He created Lennay in 2008, one source said, and Te'o wasn't the first person to have an online "relationship" with her. One mark—who had been "introduced" to Lennay by Tuiasosopo—lasted about a month before family members grew suspicious that Lennay could never be found on the telephone, and that wherever one expected Lennay to be, Ronaiah was there instead. Two sources discounted Ronaiah's stunt as a prank that only metastasized because of Te'o's rise to national celebrity this past season.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There was no Lennay Kekua. Lennay Kekua did not meet Manti Te'o after the Stanford game in 2009. Lennay Kekua did not attend Stanford. Lennay Kekua never visited Manti Te'o in Hawaii. Lennay Kekua was not in a car accident. Lennay Kekua did not talk to Manti Te'o every night on the telephone. She was not diagnosed with cancer, did not spend time in the hospital, did not engage in a lengthy battle with leukemia. She never had a bone marrow transplant. She was not released from the hospital on Sept. 10, nor did Brian Te'o congratulate her for this over the telephone. She did not insist that Manti Te'o play in the Michigan State or Michigan games, and did not request he send white flowers to her funeral. Her favorite color was not white. Her brother, Koa, did not inform Manti Te'o that she was dead. Koa did not exist. Her funeral did not take place in Carson, Calif., and her casket was not closed at 9 a.m. exactly. She was not laid to rest."

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yupp. ND's AD came on and went over what happened when he was informed Manti's GF never existed.

This so called private investigator ND hired better have his shit straight. I don't know how you could actually come to a safe conclusion that Te'o is innocent in all of this so quickly.