• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The ENTIRE FAMILY is lying. I don't know what else people need to see to figure out they're being conned.

His daddy already made it clear with his whining over the whole newspaper ordeal that he doesn't want his baby boy portrayed in a negative manner despite whether it's reality or not and would prolly do whatever he can to keep it from happening.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yupp. ND's AD came on and went over what happened when he was informed Manti's GF never existed.

It is hard to believe anything right now. With Te'o and his brother lying about the story earlier. The story is all jumbled, if you put the pieces together from previous conversations, it just doesnt fit.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like some people are so desperate to be the one who had this whole thing pegged from the start. cough starbigd cough.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAOOOO

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question is how do you immediately come to the conclusion that "MANTI TE'O IS A FRAUD" because you read a deadspin article about how their crack team of pseudo-journalists can't find any info on his dead girlfriend.

This so called private investigator ND hired better have his shit straight. I don't know how you could actually come to a safe conclusion that Te'o is innocent in all of this so quickly.

Way to straddle the line there, Brasky.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like some people are so desperate to be the one who had this whole thing pegged from the start. cough starbigd cough.

Not at all......just calling a spade a spade. When the "victims" are lying, and it's already been proven that they are........pretty much anything they say can be discounted.

I'm still waiting for Te'o or anyone else to actually give a TRUE account of what happened. Until then, they're all con artists in my book. They haven't been truthful.

I just don't see how anyone can see Te'o lie, his family lie, this go on for 3 years, and think they're somehow innocent in all this.

It defies common sense or believability.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after hearing Swarbrick, I have one question - if they KNEW it was a hoax on December 26, WHY did they continue to do interviews and the pregame show talking about this fake girl???

Their story just doesn't add up.
It's all lies

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There was no Lennay Kekua. Lennay Kekua did not meet Manti Te'o after the Stanford game in 2009. Lennay Kekua did not attend Stanford. Lennay Kekua never visited Manti Te'o in Hawaii. Lennay Kekua was not in a car accident. Lennay Kekua did not talk to Manti Te'o every night on the telephone. She was not diagnosed with cancer, did not spend time in the hospital, did not engage in a lengthy battle with leukemia. She never had a bone marrow transplant. She was not released from the hospital on Sept. 10, nor did Brian Te'o congratulate her for this over the telephone. She did not insist that Manti Te'o play in the Michigan State or Michigan games, and did not request he send white flowers to her funeral. Her favorite color was not white. Her brother, Koa, did not inform Manti Te'o that she was dead. Koa did not exist. Her funeral did not take place in Carson, Calif., and her casket was not closed at 9 a.m. exactly. She was not laid to rest."

We need more proof sir

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to straddle the line there, Brasky.

Ummm how is having a wait and see attitude and taking the FACTS as they come and using logic "straddling the line"?

That's literally all I've done.

I haven't said "OH HE CLEARLY DID IT" or "OH HE OBVIOUSLY IS INNOCENT" because no one at this point can say without a doubt one or the other.

This snap to judgement mob mentality is just gross to me.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of y'all seen that movie Catfish from 2010?

About two brothers who made a relationship with a girl on facebook, when really a housewife was behind the identity.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, he either did it........................or he actually just believed she was his girlfriend the entire time without ever meeting her :pound:

Take your pick......they're both equally as gay. Doesn't matter if he was part of a hoax or not....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of being a mature considerate adult is not making snap judgements and assumptions based on personal bias. Something I think it's sadly too late for you to figure out.

Holy cow, there are a few posts from the political board I would LOVE to drag over here.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first take was that because of how religious he is he didn't want to pull a Tebow and make a big deal about his abstinence so he pulled the "I have a gf in Canada" type ruse. WHen he exploded on the scene he now had people that could spread word a lot faster asking about his love life and the fastest way to get rid of the situation is to have her die. He probably didn't ever mean to defraud anyone, it was a white lie that got out of control.