• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manchester Derby

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the most relevant Manchester derby to date. If ManU wins it would wrap up the championship with two matches left, if Man City wins, then they are equal in points with 83 each and Man City has the edge in Goal difference.

Huge game that is actually on live tv for once. I'm pumped.

Edit: A draw would favor ManU, but both clubs should be going all out for the win.

Last edited by a moderator:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome game. Good for Man City and their fans. They completely dominated ManU in every aspect of the game

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome game. Good for Man City and their fans. They completely dominated ManU in every aspect of the game

And then they dominated Newcastle, now all they have to do is beat lowly QPR to wrap up the Premiership.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
630 million people watched this game.

a regular season game.

Compared to 130 million that watched the Super Bowl last year between New York v Boston.

Wanna argue how powerful American sports are again?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
630 million people watched this game.

a regular season game.

Compared to 130 million that watched the Super Bowl last year between New York v Boston.

Wanna argue how powerful American sports are again?

no, but i would much rather watch football (or even baseball or basketball) than soccer. the world loves futbol. here, it doesn't mean anything.

however, i wish us americans cared about anything as much as the europeans care about soccer. you think we fight a lot about our college football teams? they brawl over their soccer teams, and i respect them for that.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but i would much rather watch football (or even baseball or basketball) than soccer. the world loves futbol. here, it doesn't mean anything.

however, i wish us americans cared about anything as much as the europeans care about soccer. you think we fight a lot about our college football teams? they brawl over their soccer teams, and i respect them for that.

There's a growing littany of futbol fans here in the states, and I disagree that soccer means nothing in the U.S. I live in the bay area and there were droves of fans watching the last World Cup between Spain and Netherlands.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention, props to Man City for winning the title and to Chelsea for winning the CL title (eventhough I'm an Arsenal/Barca fan).