• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

maikel's update

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was pretty much held in check today...only 2 singles in 4 plate appearances. He's hitting .385
On another note: jesse biddle had a rough start today...only lasted an inning and a third...walked 6 and allowed 5 earned runs! his won-loss record resembles hamels: 4-11.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the word on Franco's fielding? Sounds like Biddle will stay in the minors for quite a while.

from what i've read, he has adequate range at 3B with a plus arm. it does not appear that phils will bypass AAA with him (sadly). so i suppose they will have asche play 3B after m young leaves. believe it or not- there is even talk of not promoting asche until september and bringing up galvis to play 3B. i would hate that. for me, galvis is a super utility guy that can help out at multiple positions.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, brain-dead has got things backwards and he seems to be very adept at screwing things up from the GETGO!!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what i've read, he has adequate range at 3B with a plus arm. it does not appear that phils will bypass AAA with him (sadly). so i suppose they will have asche play 3B after m young leaves. believe it or not- there is even talk of not promoting asche until september and bringing up galvis to play 3B. i would hate that. for me, galvis is a super utility guy that can help out at multiple positions.

If they trade Young this year I would like to see Asche at third and Franco in AAA for a month. If he is still hitting like he has been in the lower levels all year I'd bring Franco up in September and play him in left or right field. (drop Delmon Young). I also see Galvis as a utility player for now. When Rollins is done chasing records he has the defensive ability to be a starting shortstop, but only if they have a better offense in place because he won't bring that much.