• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madrigal update

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago White Sox: An update on Nick Madrigal

I'm liking this kid more and more. What's amazing is he has struck out fewer times in his entire combined season in both A & AA ball this year than he has taken walks in just AA ball alone. Great defense and really good baserunning to boot. I doubt we'll see him this September and even if he's lights out next Spring Training, that stupid bargaining agreement will likely mean we'd see him on the major roster no earlier than late April/early May. But I don't think there's anything stopping him. So far, he's the real deal.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm liking this kid more and more. What's amazing is he has struck out fewer times in his entire combined season in both A & AA ball this year than he has taken walks in just AA ball alone. Great defense and really good baserunning to boot. I doubt we'll see him this September and even if he's lights out next Spring Training, that stupid bargaining agreement will likely mean we'd see him on the major roster no earlier than late April/early May. But I don't think there's anything stopping him. So far, he's the real deal.

His power still leaves a lot to be desired, but when you're getting on-base at a .436 clip? Who cares?

Having a .900 OPS with a .092 ISO is pretty funny, though. lol

I also think the power will get a little better with time. I have a feeling he's going to be a joy to watch. Both with the glove and the bat.

Vaughn, Madrigal, Anderson and Moncada. Our infield of the future. Me likey. Who needs Machado?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that stat reminds me of another 2nd baseman we used to have. the soxs' first mvp.