• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madrigal on 60 day dl possibly out for the year

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pulled or strained hammies often result in weeks, sometimes months out of action. A torn hammy? Fuggedaboudit. He's out for the season, playoffs included. Not sure if we're the most injured team in baseball, I know a number of clubs have been hit hard by the injury bug this year. But we have to be in the top two or three.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw come on man...This season is just out to f*ck us.

BUT WE REFUSE TO BE F*CKED.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting pitching and pickups, bubblegum, bailing wire, smoke and mirrors all combined into one solid baseball team package.

On the positive side:

1) Grandal has his HR stroke back
2) Vaughn is already a dangerous hitter, but gets better by the day
3) Abreu is probably the most prideful player I've seen play
4) Moncada is steady - blends power, switch hitting, bat control and ability to adjust to the plate.
5) Mercedes can be counted upon for something between his April stats and his May stats - which is pretty good
6) Engle hit a HR last night, but over the last three seasons he has become a major league hitter and few have noticed
7) Jake Lamb - much to my surprise has also settled in nicely to his role and has produced.
8) Mendick - is a good pairing with Lamb between righties and lefties.

Trade deadline - Diamondbacks are in a tailspin - Ketel is a accomplished hitter and can give you excellent 2nd base and CF help. I suspect bullpen and 2nd base may be target areas for help.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting pitching and pickups, bubblegum, bailing wire, smoke and mirrors all combined into one solid baseball team package.

On the positive side:

4) Moncada is steady - blends power, switch hitting, bat control and ability to adjust to the plate.
5) Mercedes can be counted upon for something between his April stats and his May stats - which is pretty good
6) Engle hit a HR last night, but over the last three seasons he has become a major league hitter and few have noticed
7) Jake Lamb - much to my surprise has also settled in nicely to his role and has produced.

Trade deadline - Diamondbacks are in a tailspin - Ketel is a accomplished hitter and can give you excellent 2nd base and CF help. I suspect bullpen and 2nd base may be target areas for help.
actually vaughns average went from .275 on may 2nd to his current .226. i think he's getting worse every day.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the positive side:

abreu has been in a terrible slump and doesn't seem to know the strike zone any more.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i refuse to

On the positive side:

i refuse to see grandal as a positive. just cause he has a little blip of power but still struggles to hit .150 is not a plus in my book.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the positive side:

mendick? another sub-.200 hitter is a positive? what are you smoking?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i refuse to

i refuse to see grandal as a positive. just cause he has a little blip of power but still struggles to hit .150 is not a plus in my book.

The knee excuse really got some oomph with his recent play at the plate. We'll see. I've gotta see a prolonged consistent improvement before I go back to not giving a sh*t.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually vaughns average went from .275 on may 2nd to his current .226. i think he's getting worse every day.
He's doing fine - he as since readjusted to the league's adjustments to him.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
abreu has been in a terrible slump and doesn't seem to know the strike zone any more.
He's hit the ball hard for outs lately and got two hits last night - he's out of the funk.