• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madrigal on 60 day dl possibly out for the year

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pulled or strained hammies often result in weeks, sometimes months out of action. A torn hammy? Fuggedaboudit. He's out for the season, playoffs included. Not sure if we're the most injured team in baseball, I know a number of clubs have been hit hard by the injury bug this year. But we have to be in the top two or three.

Jiddy

Friendship ended with Mitch. Justin is new friend.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw come on man...This season is just out to f*ck us.

BUT WE REFUSE TO BE F*CKED.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting pitching and pickups, bubblegum, bailing wire, smoke and mirrors all combined into one solid baseball team package.

On the positive side:

1) Grandal has his HR stroke back
2) Vaughn is already a dangerous hitter, but gets better by the day
3) Abreu is probably the most prideful player I've seen play
4) Moncada is steady - blends power, switch hitting, bat control and ability to adjust to the plate.
5) Mercedes can be counted upon for something between his April stats and his May stats - which is pretty good
6) Engle hit a HR last night, but over the last three seasons he has become a major league hitter and few have noticed
7) Jake Lamb - much to my surprise has also settled in nicely to his role and has produced.
8) Mendick - is a good pairing with Lamb between righties and lefties.

Trade deadline - Diamondbacks are in a tailspin - Ketel is a accomplished hitter and can give you excellent 2nd base and CF help. I suspect bullpen and 2nd base may be target areas for help.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting pitching and pickups, bubblegum, bailing wire, smoke and mirrors all combined into one solid baseball team package.

On the positive side:

4) Moncada is steady - blends power, switch hitting, bat control and ability to adjust to the plate.
5) Mercedes can be counted upon for something between his April stats and his May stats - which is pretty good
6) Engle hit a HR last night, but over the last three seasons he has become a major league hitter and few have noticed
7) Jake Lamb - much to my surprise has also settled in nicely to his role and has produced.

Trade deadline - Diamondbacks are in a tailspin - Ketel is a accomplished hitter and can give you excellent 2nd base and CF help. I suspect bullpen and 2nd base may be target areas for help.
actually vaughns average went from .275 on may 2nd to his current .226. i think he's getting worse every day.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the positive side:

abreu has been in a terrible slump and doesn't seem to know the strike zone any more.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i refuse to

On the positive side:

i refuse to see grandal as a positive. just cause he has a little blip of power but still struggles to hit .150 is not a plus in my book.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the positive side:

mendick? another sub-.200 hitter is a positive? what are you smoking?

Jiddy

Friendship ended with Mitch. Justin is new friend.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i refuse to

i refuse to see grandal as a positive. just cause he has a little blip of power but still struggles to hit .150 is not a plus in my book.

The knee excuse really got some oomph with his recent play at the plate. We'll see. I've gotta see a prolonged consistent improvement before I go back to not giving a sh*t.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually vaughns average went from .275 on may 2nd to his current .226. i think he's getting worse every day.
He's doing fine - he as since readjusted to the league's adjustments to him.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
abreu has been in a terrible slump and doesn't seem to know the strike zone any more.
He's hit the ball hard for outs lately and got two hits last night - he's out of the funk.