• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Made it to the Championship - some tough matchups

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I might start Gallup over Washington.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I might start Gallup over Washington.

What do you think is the chances chargers shut out Oakland. Not in just points but also total yards??

I do think that Washington is game script safe. So even if they are losing big, I don’t think that will stop him. Even if Oakland quit the season, they have no loyalty to Washington. No need to save him for the future.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good stuff, thanks guys - gives me a lot to consider. .... guess that one of the curses of putting together a bunch of guys who all could come through - so many to consider WR-wise and few at RB. .... it's 1/2ppr so the game-script will most likely put Chubb and Hunt on a pretty equal level - but the matchup sucks to the point I don't want to put too many eggs in that basket. So far, I've shied away from Gallup after last week and Dak still hurting but, man, the match-up is pretty ideal.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shepard over Gallup and Gallup over Perriman. Nobody asked for :2cents: but I'm giving it any how.:rolleyes:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good stuff, thanks guys - gives me a lot to consider. .... guess that one of the curses of putting together a bunch of guys who all could come through - so many to consider WR-wise and few at RB. .... it's 1/2ppr so the game-script will most likely put Chubb and Hunt on a pretty equal level - but the matchup sucks to the point I don't want to put too many eggs in that basket. So far, I've shied away from Gallup after last week and Dak still hurting but, man, the match-up is pretty ideal.
If we ever get an opening in the Way Too Long League I'll nominate you...………the format is frustration as hell as you constantly leave many points on the bench.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shepard over Gallup and Gallup over Perriman. Nobody asked for :2cents: but I'm giving it any how.:rolleyes:

Sorry man - I had input from you before - certainly not an ignore. ..... thanks. .... Gallup's match-up is awfully appealing just kind of worried about Dak's arm. ...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we ever get an opening in the Way Too Long League I'll nominate you...………the format is frustration as hell as you constantly leave many points on the bench.

you should change the name of that league to the “too long league that is oddly not long enough”

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man - I had input from you before - certainly not an ignore. ..... thanks. .... Gallup's match-up is awfully appealing just kind of worried about Dak's arm. ...

Not to worry Lefty, way to much trouble to list everyone and I'm not one who needs a invite to speak up any hows. Zeke has had some good games vs Eagles, think the Cowboys lean on him heavily and no way do I count on Perriman to put up back to back good games ( even though his good game was mostly scoring TDs) thus Shepard as my choice. For what it's worth.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Philly's pass d is worse than the Texans, and I think Philly's run d is better than the Texans... And I think Dallas will be more aggressive with more to play for. I don't think Perriman is hard to cover, and he just had two scores...less likely to go back to back.

I"m in agreement about Perriman. Bad idea to chase last week lucky points.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm not all that high on him personally, and doubt he'll duplicate last week - but as the last starting WR standing with a QB that is gonna throw 50 times or more, he won't be short of opportunities. ... that's the reason I went and got him - not the player himself. ... if Godwin were playing, he wouldn't have garnered a second thought.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think is the chances chargers shut out Oakland. Not in just points but also total yards??

I do think that Washington is game script safe. So even if they are losing big, I don’t think that will stop him. Even if Oakland quit the season, they have no loyalty to Washington. No need to save him for the future.

Washington has a higher floor.

Gallup has a higher ceiling IMO.

Eagles have a bad pass defense that will probably focus on Amari Cooper. Gallup could have a big game.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK thanks again everyone. .... thinking Washington is gonna be on the outs, only because I feel I need to shoot for the stars in this one. .... and @HaroldSeattle - just so you know, there's no way I'm sitting a healthy Chubb. ... The Perriman debate now involves Winston's health. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK thanks again everyone. .... thinking Washington is gonna be on the outs, only because I feel I need to shoot for the stars in this one. .... and ]@HaroldSeattle - just so you know, there's no way I'm sitting a healthy Chubb. ..[/B]. The Perriman debate now involves Winston's health. ....

:thumb:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm not all that high on him personally, and doubt he'll duplicate last week - but as the last starting WR standing with a QB that is gonna throw 50 times or more, he won't be short of opportunities. ... that's the reason I went and got him - not the player himself. ... if Godwin were playing, he wouldn't have garnered a second thought.

Perryman would scare me a little bit. I honestly think they were making it a point to get him the ball last week since his Dad played for the Lions. And I'm not so sure Tampa is going to hoist it up 50 times this week. Step outside, you can tell how windy it is right now and it's supposed to worse this weekend. And Winston is not exactly known as a good wind player with his wobbly ass passes. Everybody on that team scares me to death this week. Plus the Texans are still playing for something. It would not surprise me at all if Tamps Bay just laid down and lost this game like 23-3. Now it also wouldn't be the first time I was completely wrong either, but I'd rather play Washington. At least he's guaranteed like 15 touches.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 weeks in a row he has had at least 70 yards and 2 of the 3 he's had at least 80 and a TD. I originally just snagged him just in case but he's been improving these last few weeks. I bet he gets at least 10 targets this week............now, he may drop all 10 but I'm gonna hope he can catch half..............lol.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 weeks in a row he has had at least 70 yards and 2 of the 3 he's had at least 80 and a TD. I originally just snagged him just in case but he's been improving these last few weeks. I bet he gets at least 10 targets this week............now, he may drop all 10 but I'm gonna hope he can catch half..............lol.

Could be his time with the Ravens just soured me on his abilities IDK.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big difference between being a highly targeted secondary WR and a defensive focal point.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Perriman lots because the Tampa RB are garbage and both Evans and Godwin are out.
Other than that I have nothing to offer.

giphy.gif