• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Onto the Final Four: Couple More Issues

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks as always, guys. Insane that we're already at this point in the season. I feel like I was just watching the CHI/GB Thursday Night regular season kick-off game like it was no more than a few weeks ago.

Not as hectic as last week was with the LU issues. Didn't wind-up mattering much as I cruised. I have much tougher opponent this week, though. We both finished with the same record and 16 points apart in points totaled over the season. Should be good.

LINEUP

QB - Lamar Jackson vs NYJ
RB - Aaron Jones vs CHI
RB -
WR - Tyreek Hill vs DEN
WR - Julio Jones vs SF
TE - Darren Waller vs JAX
Flex -
D/SPT - Philadelphia vs WSH
K - Will Lutz vs IND

Have to think Lamar's quad is okay but that scared me last night when it popped on the injury report. Aaron Jones gets the Bears the week Akiem Hicks returns. Go look at their defensive rush stats with Hicks last season and the first four weeks this season. Then, look at them since. He also takes double teams off of Mack. He's the biggest piece to that D and I don't like this. Jones had 38 yards or something Week 1 vs CHI.

Julio and Hill also tough matchups. Rest is okay.

Top RB and Flex Choices

Joe Mixon vs NE
Marlon Mack vs NO
Jack Doyle vs NO
Anthony Miller vs GB

Not easy matchups here either. The best is Anthony Miller and it's not like it's "good". It's just sort of "middling". It's also supposed to be butt ass cold and possibly windy over the weekend in the Midwest as of right now.

Pick your poison. NE's run D or NO's. NO's just got torched. Mixon is hot but I sort of lean towards benching him, slotting Mack in and playing Miller in the flex. If you look at NO's recent games. They've had Carolina and Atlanta play them tough. Atlanta throttle them and they give up 48 to SF. They still managed solidly against the run in the non-SF games. Still, though... it's not going smoothly.

I do see the argument for using both RB's due to nobody here having a good matchup and that the volume should be there. Doyle is on there because Indy could conceivably fall down big and have to throw a lot.

I'm not playing both Colts.

Other Bench

Jamal Williams vs CHI
David Johnson vs CLE
Josh Allen vs BUF
Benny Snell vs BUF
*Open Bench Spot That Will be Used to Claim D/SPT for Next Week's (potential) Championship*

If it looks like Conner will play then I'll probably drop Snell and add Gio Bernard to handcuff Mixon before the Miami matchup next week.

How bad is it that for a split-second I wanted to put David Johnson on the consideration list because he actually scored last week and out produced Drake on fewer touches? Lol. He does have the best matchup out of those. I know, I know... Can't do it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and I guess that I could put in a claim for Breida. Who ran well vs NO despite Mostert going nuts and stealing the show. Okay (not great) matchup vs ATL. You could make a case for him against those flex possibilities.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon and Mack. The rest stays. Tough matchups...but it would be worse to have them go off on the bench.

Maybe Miller gets a hard look... For whom, idk.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon and Mack. The rest stays. Tough matchups...but it would be worse to have them go off on the bench.

Maybe Miller gets a hard look... For whom, idk.
Pretty much what I was going to say. Hard to ignore Miller's recent success, but harder to ignore Mixon's. I would consider Miller over Mack, but I don't think I could pull the trigger on that. Although, Mack probably has the lowest floor of them all.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would actually play Mixon and Miller. I wouldn't want to play anybody against that New Orleans defense that just got embarrassed last week.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mixon and miller, but would stronly consider mixon and doyle

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mixon and miller, but would stronly consider mixon and doyle

Yeah, I want to see weather in GB when it's less than 24 hours away. Right now, it looks brutal and I might prefer Doyle in the dome.

Miller has been the biggest beneficiary of this random Trubisky surge, though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I want to see weather in GB when it's less than 24 hours away. Right now, it looks brutal and I might prefer Doyle in the dome.

Miller has been the biggest beneficiary of this random Trubisky surge, though.
I’d Gabriel out?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d Gabriel out?

Looks that way. But honestly... Wims has seen plenty of targets in Gabriel's absence. I think Miller has earned his share of the offense.

I saw GB allows one of the highest CMP% to slot receivers too.