• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lynch

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's it. Perfect way for him to say goodbye.

One of the greatest to ever suit up in Seattle. :suds:

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will NEVER be another one like him. It's going to be bittersweet not seeing #24 line up behind Wilson.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember throwing my boots up on telephone wire when I left the Army.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks may have not been in the SB, but he still made an appearance. There are as many tweets about him as there are about the champion Broncos. He was a HUUUUGE part of officially putting us on the map, and tonight shows it. As a life long Hawks fan I can appreciate everything he did in making all the time spent as a fan worth it; pre 05' it was pretty rough as a Hawks fan for many years. Salute to Beast Mode, one of the best to dawn a Hawks uni :suds:

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if they retire his Jeresy or ROH it this year

It could be the beer in me, but I don't quite understand what you are trying to say... #24 will not be lining up behind Wilson, regardless of the RoH or retiring of his number.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be the beer in me, but I don't quite understand what you are trying to say... #24 will not be lining up behind Wilson, regardless of the RoH or retiring of his number.

Me Jumping to conclusions. I thought you said it WOULD be bittersweet SEEING ANOTHER #24 behind wilson

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the most physically intimidating backs in NFL history, and certainly the best RB in Seattle history. The Beast Quake run was one for the ages. He'll be missed. I wish him nothing but the best.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny... when I read that "people close" to Marshawn said that he was leaning towards retirement this morning, I wrote it off as a non-story. We'd heard the same thing for the past two years, but we never heard anything from him about it. My guess is that he finally decided to retire and didn't want conflicting rumors swirling around from now until training camp that the media was likely to bug him about, so he announced his retirement in the most Marshawn Lynch way possible.

It's going to be weird not seeing him out there, but as long as Rawls is good to go next year I feel a lot better about the running back situation going forward than I did after Alexander was released. As much as I think Lynch made the offensive line look better than it was for the bulk of his time here, I think that Rawls' running style fits better with the offensive line as it is now. In my opinion, it's his job to lose if he's healthy. The backup situation is an interesting one, but with Lynch retiring they have the flexibility to go multiple ways in addressing that. I think they might draft a running back regardless of what else they do, but it wouldn't surprise me if they re-signed Michael or signed a cheap veteran or kept Jackson as a third down back/receiver out of the backfield.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do we spend all this cap room on? I wonder if Seattle extends Irvin and Okung. I think we have enough cap for both of them at this point. I am thinking Seattle moves on from both though and targets some free agents.

I think Kam is gone once his contract is up. Paul Allen stepping in appeared to be the nail in the coffin. That guy has routinely hired people to make decisions, etc. When Paul stepped in with Kam I was shocked.

Let Bruce/Okung walk and sign Miller to a $100M 5 year deal lol.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch gave us 110% every game even if his body felt 80% healthy. He helped get this franchise its first championship title, has left us with many many many awe struck moments that us fans will never for get and was a true club house leader. He'll go down as one of the greats to suit up for the Hawks and I can't wait to see his name in the ROH along with his Jersey retired. Thank You :suds:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Lynch tweeted a picture of a pair of neon green cleats hung up on a wire and posted a peace sign emoji above that. Knowing how Lynch operates, that was his version of a retirement announcement, don't you think?

Marshawn Lynch retired during the Super Bowl in the most perfect way possible

When I saw that, I had a feeling he called it a career. He hinted the previous season so I wasn't to surprised considering the injuries really caught up to him. I'm glad he was able to go out on his terms.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like the trade for Lynch really turned the franchise around and gave it an identity. We had a always been somewhat of a finesse team in the past but we became more physical after his arrival. I am very grateful he became a Seahawk and seemed to have an extra gear in January. I'll miss him but will always remember the classic moments

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do we spend all this cap room on? I wonder if Seattle extends Irvin and Okung. I think we have enough cap for both of them at this point. I am thinking Seattle moves on from both though and targets some free agents.

I think Kam is gone once his contract is up. Paul Allen stepping in appeared to be the nail in the coffin. That guy has routinely hired people to make decisions, etc. When Paul stepped in with Kam I was shocked.

Let Bruce/Okung walk and sign Miller to a $100M 5 year deal lol.

I'd rather ensure we resign Sweezy... I think he's the best on our OL... I can see us using the franchise tag on either Irvin, Sweezy or Okung... Maybe transitional on one of them instead... Who knows... It will be interesting to see how the FO handles those 3...