• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lynch and Robinson interview

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I watched it thru. I almost quit watching at the start. Robinson did a nice job jumping in there to lighten things up.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to love that camaraderie.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was great of Robinson to kinda take the heat off of Lynch for a bit. The media has completely overblown this (which, unfortunately, includes John Clayton's take on it) because they're pissed off that someone isn't giving them what they want. I realize that they have a job to do, but when you have over 100 people to choose from to interview over the course of a week, one person deciding not to give them all the time they want to ask questions that are often repetitive and/or ridiculous shouldn't be the story that it has become. Leave it to sports media to make a story out of someone saying "the wrong thing" one week and then follow it up by making a story out of someone not saying much of anything the next. These guys are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Lynch can actually give a decent interview. Personally, I could care less, but he talks like he's been hitting the bong for 8 hours straight and it makes me wonder if he's even capable of giving an intelligent interview to begin with. Maybe thats why he refuses to do them.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Lynch can actually give a decent interview. Personally, I could care less, but he talks like he's been hitting the bong for 8 hours straight and it makes me wonder if he's even capable of giving an intelligent interview to begin with. Maybe thats why he refuses to do them.

I don't get that impression. I think he talks that way because he looks genuinely uncomfortable to be there. Maybe he's one of those guys who's so afraid of public speaking that they list death as actually less frightening to them. He seems to perk up when its just interaction between him and Robinson, plus I've never ever heard anything negative about the guy from his team mates.

Nah, this is just the media exerting their power to force a guy into doing something he hates. They all know he isn't going to give him anything so they should just respect that and move on. There are a million other story's this week they cover. Hell, go find Sherman again. He'll talk your ass off.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that Marshawn isn't capable of articulating himself it's a matter of being comfortable. If you watch this interview and watch the Deion Sanders interview it's two completely different Marshawn. With Deion, Marshawn was comfortable and he answered all of his questions genuinely. Deion didn't poke at him with questions he didn't want to answer, he approached him in a way that didn't make him feel uncomfortable.

If you think about it, the media doesn't care about you, they're not looking out for your best interest...if anything they want you to say something that'll make you look bad that way they'll have a story to write about.

Marshawn realizes that and his way of thinking is he just doesn't have time for that. And to be honest, I'm fine with that. Marshawn isn't our quarterback. Russell is and Russell does plenty of talking and representing for the Seahawks organization.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that Marshawn isn't capable of articulating himself it's a matter of being comfortable. If you watch this interview and watch the Deion Sanders interview it's two completely different Marshawn. With Deion, Marshawn was comfortable and he answered all of his questions genuinely. Deion didn't poke at him with questions he didn't want to answer, he approached him in a way that didn't make him feel uncomfortable.

If you think about it, the media doesn't care about you, they're not looking out for your best interest...if anything they want you to say something that'll make you look bad that way they'll have a story to write about.

Marshawn realizes that and his way of thinking is he just doesn't have time for that. And to be honest, I'm fine with that. Marshawn isn't our quarterback. Russell is and Russell does plenty of talking and representing for the Seahawks organization.

It may have been genuine, but he was barely speaking english. Like I said, I could care less and love the guy, but I dont think he's capable of a decent interview even if he was comfortable. No biggie though.