• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do yourself a favor and watch this interview of Magic Johnson

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interviewed on the Today show, Magic breaks down at the end of the interview, thinking about how important it is for him to succeed as an african american man.

Ownership is real for Magic. Crucial.

Powerful stuff.

Thank god we got rid of Snyder! Better things ahead!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interviewed on the Today show, Magic breaks down at the end of the interview, thinking about how important it is for him to succeed as an african american man.

Ownership is real for Magic. Crucial.

Powerful stuff.

Thank god we got rid of Snyder! Better things ahead!
I have always loved magic Johnson as a player and human being. We are lucky to have him!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always loved magic Johnson as a player and human being. We are lucky to have him!

Loved him as a player, but knew little about him as a businessman other than Magic Johnson Theaters, which were first class theaters with stadium seating that he put in to communities (like Harlem where I lived at the time) that had never had these kinds of theaters before.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched it right now. I've seen it printed. That Magic says this is the biggest thing he's ever been involved with. It hit differently to actually see n hear him say that. Then to see him get emotional put even more stank on it.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched it right now. I've seen it printed. That Magic says this is the biggest thing he's ever been involved with. It hit differently to actually see n hear him say that. Then to see him get emotional put even more stank on it.

Yup.

100%.

Sportster agrees with us both.