• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luka and LeBron

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are one sick cat, you know that, don't you...?:dhd:
Hey take it up with these two. It's straight out of a rom com the way they bicker, you just know they're gonna end up in bed.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be awesome seeing him in a Lakers jersey in a couple of years

Now that would be horrible. Luka would look much better in Celtics green.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not complaining at all. Just pointing out TrueLakersfan gets very upset whenever I say something he doesn't like about the Purple 'n Gold. But it was nice that you came running to his defense again. Not the first time you've done that. And it won't be the last. Actually you're the only one that ever sticks up for him in this situation. Good for you.

And it's funny how you think I'm upset because I responded to him in a fashion you don't like. Keep up that good work.

Not coming to anyone's defense, just in annoyance to your constant whining.

And it's funny how you think everyone else is upset because they respond to you in a fashion you don't like.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not coming to anyone's defense, just in annoyance to your constant whining.

And it's funny how you think everyone else is upset because they respond to you in a fashion you don't like.

Already said this yesterday. Maybe this time you'll pay attention. Doubt it though. Your pal truelakersfan flies off the handle each time I say something sarcastic about the Lakers. And you're always the only Lakers fan that runs to his defense. Wonder why that is? Could it be neither of you can take a joke about the Purple 'n Gold? Actually that's exactly why you two do what you do.

It's funny how you think because I've responded to someone I'm somehow upset. And one more thing about your pal. His first response to me yesterday was to say I root for the Cavs. Not even a Cavs fan. Yet your pal says that to me each time he blows a gasket.

I hope you & truelakersfan go insane each time I say something you don't like about your team. Then then two of you can jump on your tandem menstrual cycle & cry each time.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already said this yesterday. Maybe this time you'll pay attention. Doubt it though. Your pal truelakersfan flies off the handle each time I say something sarcastic about the Lakers. And you're always the only Lakers fan that runs to his defense. Wonder why that is? Could it be neither of you can take a joke about the Purple 'n Gold? Actually that's exactly why you two do what you do.

It's funny how you think because I've responded to someone I'm somehow upset. And one more thing about your pal. His first response to me yesterday was to say I root for the Cavs. Not even a Cavs fan. Yet your pal says that to me each time he blows a gasket.

I hope you & truelakersfan go insane each time I say something you don't like about your team. Then then two of you can jump on your tandem menstrual cycle & cry each time.

You and dtgold should form a mutual admiration society for deflecting and circular arguments.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and dtgold should form a mutual admiration society for deflecting and circular arguments.

:pound:

How have I deflected anything? By mentioning the comment where truelakersfan lost his mind? Here's exactly what he said. Then you ran as fast as you could to save him. Comment # 31.

"I'm not crying. Cleveland is a bucket of shit and the Lakers are in first place and the Lakers will be sniffing more championships long before Cleveland gets another chance if they ever do, but by all means root for those shitty loser"

So slick again how have I defelcted anything when Yer Boy incorrectly called me a Cavs fan?

A Celtics fan talking trash about the Lakers. Now who would have ever thought something like that could happen? It's funny that bothers both of you so much.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How have I deflected anything? By mentioning the comment where truelakersfan lost his mind? Here's exactly what he said. Then you ran as fast as you could to save him. Comment # 31.

"I'm not crying. Cleveland is a bucket of shit and the Lakers are in first place and the Lakers will be sniffing more championships long before Cleveland gets another chance if they ever do, but by all means root for those shitty loser"

So slick again how have I defelcted anything when Yer Boy incorrectly called me a Cavs fan?

A Celtics fan talking trash about the Lakers. Now who would have ever thought something like that could happen? It's funny that bothers both of you so much.

you're right...

so as of right now it's SportsHoopla-illegal to trash talk the Lakers...

any violators will be required to bow down, fined 100.00$, and made to kiss Shaq's statue on the dick...:lol:

TWO kisses if you're a Celtics fan...:D

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really need to put a Celtics badge on your profile. You confused the fuck out of me at first too when I saw your choices of football teams.

I could still call you a cavs fans but even i'm not that cruel...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to put a Celtics badge on your profile. You confused the fuck out of me at first too when I saw your choices of football teams.

I could still call you a cavs fans but even i'm not that cruel...

I don't know. The last time I switched my avatar to something Celtics wiggy yelled at me for being a traitor. That hurt. And I don't wanna go through that awful experience again. Okay that's bullshit. I'll do a better job of switching my avatar on Celtics gamedays. Tomorrow they play the Nets. Did you know that Flat Earther Kyrie won't be playing at the Garden? He scared.

tumblr_m5p27roJS91qb647mo1_500.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right...

so as of right now it's SportsHoopla-illegal to trash talk the Lakers...

any violators will be required to bow down, fined 100.00$, and made to kiss Shaq's statue on the dick...:lol:

TWO kisses if you're a Celtics fan...:D

A $100 dollar fine? What kinda unfair stuff is that!?!? Well I gotta 1,000 in SportsHoopla cash. That's 10 times I can I can say someone sarcastic about them & be able to pay the fine. I better use them sparingly. It's a long season. Gotta save some fun for the playoffs.

One more jab though before the fines kick in.

My two favorite teams are the Celtics and whoever beats the Lakers. :nod:

#Imissjimmybuss