• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luka and LeBron

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There doesn’t have to be a comparison, there damn sure wasn’t one for Bird.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if the Suns had not been stupid and had drafted Luka.

Luka + Booker would be special.

I guess the Kings messed up, too.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I keep hearing Bird, and I can't help but think it's lazy and kinda racist thinking (both white)

How about Magic Johnson?

I see a little of both. The way he can score the ball I would put him in the Bird comparison but he has great vision like Magic but I would say Luka is pretty unique. I don't like comparisons with young, great players.
Early in Lebron's career they were comparing him to MJ or Magic, a little of both, but he is really just unique.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

This is funny coming from someone who get overly offended at any Lakers jokes.
Me?, . No i just havent found the two resident trolls named Wamu and WiggyRuss to be funny. No offense but your shit about the Lakers besides lacking obectivity has been old, retarded and dumber than horses and tired. But nothing personal:nod:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me?, . No i just havent found the two resident trolls named Wamu and WiggyRuss to be funny. No offense but your shit about the Lakers besides lacking obectivity has been old, retarded and dumber than horses and tired. But nothing personal:nod:

Keep crying. Like I told you before you're the only Lakers fan that takes great offense to me talking trash about them.

And only you can't figure out that there's nothing wrong with a Celtics fan taking shots at your beloved Lakers. You're just a bitch with no sense of humor about your team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep crying. Like I told you before you're the only Lakers fan that takes great offense to me talking trash about them.

And only you can't figure out that there's nothing wrong with a Celtics fan taking shots at your beloved Lakers. You're just a bitch with no sense of humor about your team.

Never understood folks getting salty over that.

It's a rivalry with a lot of "hate", but a lot of respect.

The trash talk is part of the fun of the rivalry.

In the 80's there was a bar that a friend and I used to go to for Lakers/Celtics games. It was mostly Lakers fans, but the Celtics were always fairly well represented (including by my friend who was a Celtics fan).

Lots of trash talk, etc. during the game. Then after the game, it was just a big party.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the 80's there was a bar that a friend and I used to go to for Lakers/Celtics games. It was mostly Lakers fans, but the Celtics were always fairly well represented (including by my friend who was a Celtics fan).

Lots of trash talk, etc. during the game. Then after the game, it was just a big party.
I would extend that sentiment to sports boards in general. It's all just for fun here, never understood the people who get so angry and worked up over posts here

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not crying, Cleveland is a bucket of shit and the Lakers are in First Place and the Lakers will be sniffing more championships long before Cleveland gets another chance if they ever do, but by all means continue to root for those shitty losers:pound::pound:

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is where are all the white american ball players at? Seems like every white player in the draft is from East Europe

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thing with Luka being great is that he isnt much of a fit basketball player and what really sets lebron from other greats is that at 34 Lebron has a super lean healthy eating style which keeps him going because everyone in his draft class are either out the league or on their way out. I am not sure how Luka will look at 34 if he can keep up this level of play coming back from various injuries over the course

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not crying, Cleveland is a bucket of shit and the Lakers are in First Place and the Lakers will be sniffing more championships long before Cleveland gets another chance if they ever do, but by all means continue to root for those shitty losers:pound::pound:

Uh, you realize that Wamu is a Celtics fan, right?

tenor.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy crap there's something wrong with you. I'm not a Cavs fan. I have to tell you this each time you throw one of your temper tantrums because you get presonally offened by any Lakers trash talk.

Do you even get the funny irony that you get pissed each time a Celtics fan (me, obviously) talks some trash about the Lakers?

I suggest you read comment # 29. It's from a Lakers fan. Why isn't he upset with the sarcastic stuff I say about your team?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trash talking is part of being a fan. And there's no rivalry in the league that has span as many decades as Celtics/Lakers.

Celticsgreen!!!