• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luka and LeBron

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the Hawks too.

Even though Young looks very good.

Cam Reddish was in that trade too. So, it would be Young/Reddish vs Luka (and will take some time to really evaluate).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep crying. Like I told you before you're the only Lakers fan that takes great offense to me talking trash about them.

And only you can't figure out that there's nothing wrong with a Celtics fan taking shots at your beloved Lakers. You're just a bitch with no sense of humor about your team.

Are you seriously going to complain like this every time? You take most any response like this, whether the other fan is offended or simply taking a shot back at you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously going to complain like this every time? You take most any response like this, whether the other fan is offended or simply taking a shot back at you.

Not complaining at all. Just pointing out TrueLakersfan gets very upset whenever I say something he doesn't like about the Purple 'n Gold. But it was nice that you came running to his defense again. Not the first time you've done that. And it won't be the last. Actually you're the only one that ever sticks up for him in this situation. Good for you.

And it's funny how you think I'm upset because I responded to him in a fashion you don't like. Keep up that good work.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, you realize that Wamu is a Celtics fan, right?

tenor.gif
Okay, then the Lakers will be sniffing championships then those Shitty Boston Celtics pretending to be the best in the Eastern Conference:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a troll - and when he gets trolled even a bit - the dude is a wet pussy

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood folks getting salty over that.

It's a rivalry with a lot of "hate", but a lot of respect.

The trash talk is part of the fun of the rivalry.

In the 80's there was a bar that a friend and I used to go to for Lakers/Celtics games. It was mostly Lakers fans, but the Celtics were always fairly well represented (including by my friend who was a Celtics fan).

Lots of trash talk, etc. during the game. Then after the game, it was just a big party.
I didn't know anyone was salty:lol:, Just having fun

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit though that it would be really fun to face off the Celtics in the Finals, whup their skinny little asses and walk away with 17 to 17 championships and hearing them cry like they did the last time.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a troll - and when he gets trolled even a bit - the dude is a wet pussy

What are you blathering about now? You pissed yourself in anger because I was making for of the Lakers. Then you were dumb enough to call me Cavs fan. Remember goofball you're the one that got overly offended in the first place.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you blathering about now? You pissed yourself in anger because I was making for of the Lakers. Then you were dumb enough to call me Cavs fan. Remeber goofball you're the one that got overly offended in the first place.
I'd sat you're the one blathering :pound:and no I was never offended at anything I see in here. There is nothing personal in here for me to value or remember the next day
:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @ChiefsLakers67

I will stop making fun of the Lakers immediately as any jokes about the team make @True Lakers Fan & @shopson67 go into full PMS mode.

I know how they can get through these tough times though.

View attachment 224099

:heh:
What tough times? Are you drunk? The Lakers are in first place and the last time I looked, so were the Celtics. Live and be happy, im not angry and i dont take anything in here seriously. Its a game being played by people who don't even know I exist.. Just enjoy the process of the Celtics dude, its not real any way and have a good day

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luka's getting greater by the day, such a great player.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What tough times? Are you drunk? The Lakers are in first place and the last time I looked, so were the Celtics. Live and be happy, im not angry and i dont take anything in here seriously. Its a game being played by people who don't even know I exist.. Just enjoy the process of the Celtics dude, its not real any way and have a good day

The tough times I was referring to are when you lose your mind & take sarcastic comments about your team way too seriously. I think it's kinda funny I have to explain it to you. I thought it was self explanatory. Also I don't drink. You would have been better to ask if I'm stoned. I'm not right now. But gotta feeling that will change when I get home from work & it's 4:20.

I've been taking shots at the Lakers from pretty much the moment I ended up in the NBA threads. But truth be told as a fan of the history of the game I really have the utmost respect for the organization. Dr. Buss was a great man. And to this day Magic's my # 2 favorite player all time. Only behind Larry Legend.

I won't stop taking shot at the Lakers. Not saying that to keep this going or anything. It's just what I do being a Celtics fan. I have fun with it. Hopefully things are cleared up.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tough times I was referring to are when you lose your mind & take sarcastic comments about your team way too seriously. I think it's kinda funny I have to explain it to you. I thought it was self explanatory. Also I don't drink. You would have been better to ask if I'm stoned. I'm not right now. But gotta feeling that will change when I get home from work & it's 4:20.

I've been taking shots at the Lakers from pretty much the moment I ended up in the NBA threads. But truth be told as a fan of the history of the game I really have the utmost respect for the organization. Dr. Buss was a great man. And to this day Magic's my # 2 favorite player all time. Only behind Larry Legend.

I won't stop taking shot at the Lakers. Not saying that to keep this going or anything. It's just what I do being a Celtics fan. I have fun with it. Hopefully things are cleared up.
When are you two going to stop dicking around and just fuck already?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I wasn't losing my mind - I was messing with your's - You took it way to seriously:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I was really going to be nice about it - Lakers 9 championships since 1986
Boston - 1 championship since 1986

So by all means continue making fun of the Lakers - It's fun to hear you