• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luck wants Martin in Indy?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money has nothing to do with it. Breaking your toys when your get pissy is something that kids grow out of.

Again, it's his car. He has every right to do whatever the fuck he wants to to it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, it's his car. He has every right to do whatever the fuck he wants to to it.

Yes, it's true. He does have the right to be an overgrown child and destroy his own stuff. Nobody said otherwise.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is TMZ calling the police on Richie, though? That's the part I don't get. They see his car appears to have been vandalized and see an instant story. That's pretty fucking sorry if you ask me.

No wonder these people crack. It's never ending scrutiny and having your life exposed to the entire world.

Took it as they were calling FOR him. On his behalf, like they might have souls even though they stalk people for photos. Idk, it's more weird shit on top of tons of weird shit in this whole saga.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, but folks can draw conclusions from his actions if they like. The dude is a idiot IMO. I pretty sure that's the general consensus, but feel free to disagree. Seems to be a hero of some sort for you. Hope your not considering him for a role model.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A role model? Fuck no.

No one is good enough for me to take more than bits and pieces from :thumb:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

We are not questioning his right to do so, so stop regurgitating that same shit over and over again.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took it as they were calling FOR him. On his behalf, like they might have souls even though they stalk people for photos. Idk, it's more weird shit on top of tons of weird shit in this whole saga.

There is no way they called for him. The cops initially thought his vehicle was vandalized but he told them he did it himself. That's from what I read, if I remember it correctly.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way they called for him. The cops initially thought his vehicle was vandalized but he told them he did it himself. That's from what I read, if I remember it correctly.

You're prolly right. I do that shit a lot. (Think lousy fuckers might actually do something worth saying - "good lookin'"). Im still wondering why he was parked in the lawn/flower bed/landscaping. :noidea:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll leave this right here for those that still think the Dolphins locker room is representative of all the locker rooms in the NFL.

Connor Barwin of Philadelphia Eagles describes NFL locker room culture | The MMQB with Peter King

Because any current or former player is going to throw the entire league under the bus. I'm not trying to be a dick but that's just not going to happen. They are in a lifelong fraternity. Some disgruntled players say things on occasion but not often. Everybody is trying to protect the brand. I'm not defending Richie but I'm not silly enough to think he's the only jackass in the league.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That Connor Barwin statement was pretty good. He admits that sometimes they get a little out of hand and that they really are a bunch of immature guys but I think the thing is, most guys know where the line is and don't stray too far over. There will always be guys who are total asshats in any "fraternity". I don't care how much you like your brothers in the locker room or how close-knit a team is, there are going to be the odd guys out there who cross the line. Incognito is obviously a total ass and idiot who needs to have his ass kicked but Martin should have dealt with him and the rest of the guys should have backed him up and dealt with the shit. It's our modern society being pussies instead of fighting back. They don't let our kids fight back in school anymore and all the parents are bleeding hearts with the "use your words, not your fists " crap. I've been on both sides of the bullying shit. It's been around forever and will always be around and the way to deal with it is to confront it. As for Martin, maybe he will grow up a little and a change of scenery will help. I don't know. I do know if I was one of the leaders in the locker room, I would have a chat with him about keeping the details in house and dealing with it. The captains of the team and the coaches should be handling stuff like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He can say what he wants and defend the brand but he knows damn well Incognito would fit into his locker room well before Martin would.

You don't know shit about what he or any other NFL player knows.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Because any current or former player is going to throw the entire league under the bus. I'm not trying to be a dick but that's just not going to happen. They are in a lifelong fraternity. Some disgruntled players say things on occasion but not often. Everybody is trying to protect the brand. I'm not defending Richie but I'm not silly enough to think he's the only jackass in the league.

You make some good points.

Take notes, JDM. This is how you construct an argument. I don't care if you disagree with me, but try to sound intelligent once in awhile like this.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gave those arguments multiple times in other threads.

But those are basic background knowledge that are prerequisite to having a discussion on the subject. There's little value to continually repeating them when you fucking retards can't get it through your thick skulls to that tiny little brain of yours.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But those are basic background knowledge that are prerequisite to having a discussion on the subject. There's little value to continually repeating them when you fucking retards can't get it through your thick skulls to that tiny little brain of yours.

:lol: the guy who aimlessly defends the actions of a life long psychopath is calling others a retard. This site is never devoid of irony.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Your man crush for Incognito is blinding you. Your "champion" is now in rehab and thus can be classified as a retard according to your own logic. Give it up already.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

This sounds a lot like you and your man crush Incognito.

:lol: the guy who aimlessly defends the actions of a life long psychopath is calling others a retard. This site is never devoid of irony.

JDM provides a lot of the entertainment on this site, I'll give him that. What would we do without him?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is a good guy and good character, of course he wants Martin. Luck is the next top qb whether many want to believe it or not. His backstory also shows the kind of person he is. Some people want it to be the bad guys' league but Luck is not for it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking a bat to your car is childish at best. The value of the car doesnt change that.

Icognito is weak and cracked because he got some negative tweets. Glad he went in for treatment, or that fat weak lard might be on the other end of a rope, or pull a Junior Seau