• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love me some Carlos Rogers

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He had a great game. Broke up some passes; even broke up a pass with his head in pure futbol fashion. :) He hurt Romo too. I love it. Dude just never had a consistent pass rush in Washington.

I hope he's not too pricey to re-sign after the season. He'll be almost 31, so he won't get a Cromartie-like contract; I hope he sticks around. Put him next to an elite-ish #1 CB and I'd be extremely happy with the DBs. Upgrade OLB & NT and that'd be the best defense the Niners have had since '97.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He had a great game. Broke up some passes; even broke up a pass with his head in pure futbol fashion. :) He hurt Romo too. I love it. Dude just never had a consistent pass rush in Washington.

I hope he's not too pricey to re-sign after the season. He'll be almost 31, so he won't get a Cromartie-like contract; I hope he sticks around. Put him next to an elite-ish #1 CB and I'd be extremely happy with the DBs. Upgrade OLB & NT and that'd be the best defense the Niners have had since '97.

Rogers deflected the pass that ended up being caught by Brock, headered one, dropped a pick on the neutral zone infraction call, and made a tough pass breakup on a pass thrown to Jason Witten.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I love Rogers, but he also admitted to blowing the coverage on the big pass in OT

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole secondary bit on that... Why didn't they anticipate it? but whatever right....

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He plays the receiver better than we have had in recent memory. I'm more than content with him right now. It's Brown who has me really concerned.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if they will start putting spencer in. Brock im not sold on yet either.

Has culliver played much?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers is well down on my list of goats for this game. He played well.

He played very very well yesterday... a genuine effort gone to waste..

He did live up to his rep with having stone hands but I take it if it means a stop.

I remember he made a jump to break up a 3rd pass to Austin on the sideline at the end of the half, only to be negated by offsides(which i haven't viewed a replay yet on) which led to our DBs tripping feet and Austin scoring...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if they will start putting spencer in. Brock im not sold on yet either.

Has culliver played much?

Brock has gotten super lucky with his 2 picks this year. The first was that hail marry last week and then the tipped pass from this week. Nothing to get over excited about.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope t. brown is cut before the next game, his play is garbage to say the least

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's too bad that Rogers had his head down on that pass that hit him in the helmet. Tony Romo literally lofted that ball right to him and would have been an easy six. That was the mistake that Romo always makes and we weren't able to take advantage of it.