• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love,Aldridge,' Monroe who will the lakers land next

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prob durant for sure lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without a doubt the big man market is beginning to dry up.

Gasol to the Grizzlies
Monroe to the Bucks
Chandler to the Suns
Love to the Cavs
Aldridge is considering between SAS, Phoenix and maybe Houston
Green to the Warriors
Milsap to the Hawks

DeAndre Jordan seems like the Lakers best and perhaps last hope at getting an impact big man in free agency and I think the competition for him between the Clippers, Mavericks and the Lakers will be fierce.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without a doubt the big man market is beginning to dry up.

Gasol to the Grizzlies
Monroe to the Bucks
Chandler to the Suns
Love to the Cavs
Aldridge is considering between SAS, Phoenix and maybe Houston
Green to the Warriors
Milsap to the Hawks

DeAndre Jordan seems like the Lakers best and perhaps last hope at getting an impact big man in free agency and I think the competition for him between the Clippers, Mavericks and the Lakers will be fierce.

WHY would he choose the Lakers?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Deandre doesnt go to the Mavs he will probably just stay on the Clippers honestly

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Deandre doesnt go to the Mavs he will probably just stay on the Clippers honestly

Agree, and I think he just stays right where he's at.

His game is lobs from CP3.
Mav's don't provide near that type of PG.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are in re-build mode and there's hardly a free agent out there that would pick that position over a 'win-now' mode. I don't blame a single player for snubbing the team.

Best we can hope for now is that their young players live up to expectations, maybe even turn a few heads and maybe then the free agents come.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard on the Colin Cowherd show that on prospective free agent was told that it would be his job to get rebounds for Kobe, and this came from Kobe himself. I can't imagine having Bryant in the interview serves the interest of the Lakers.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Lakers Aldridge thing was hilarious. Here is what the Lakers said after the meeting.
Los Angeles Lakers' meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge goes 'really well,' source says

A little while later this is what Aldridge says.
Free agent LaMarcus Aldridge not impressed by Los Angeles Lakers' presentation

Fucking classic. How can the Lakers be so unaware of how a two hour meeting with their main offseason target went. Apparently they talked about the LA lifestyle more than the actual game of basketball. The Lakers and their ego so hilariously bombed this it's embarrassing.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are in re-build mode and there's hardly a free agent out there that would pick that position over a 'win-now' mode. I don't blame a single player for snubbing the team.

Best we can hope for now is that their young players live up to expectations, maybe even turn a few heads and maybe then the free agents come.

Might be better anyhow for your team in the long run. The Lakers would likely get another potential franchise player during the next draft & then pickup a free agent or two once the cap goes way up. It would probably be best to start seeing what this team can do in the post-Kobe era.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Lakers Aldridge thing was hilarious. Here is what the Lakers said after the meeting.
Los Angeles Lakers' meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge goes 'really well,' source says

A little while later this is what Aldridge says.
Free agent LaMarcus Aldridge not impressed by Los Angeles Lakers' presentation

Fucking classic. How can the Lakers be so unaware of how a two hour meeting with their main offseason target went. Apparently they talked about the LA lifestyle more than the actual game of basketball. The Lakers and their ego so hilariously bombed this it's embarrassing.

They talked plenty about basketball but just don't have as appealing of a team as others to a vet FA who wants to win now. Believe what you will though.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be better anyhow for your team in the long run. The Lakers would likely get another potential franchise player during the next draft & then pickup a free agent or two once the cap goes way up. It would probably be best to start seeing what this team can do in the post-Kobe era.

Their first rounder next year is top-3 protected. Most likely they don't end up with it. Really the best case scenario is that the current youth show their worth, Kobe retires, and the team looks more appealing going forward next summer.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a different "Love" that I don't know about?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What, so the Lakers can get a second chance at embarrassing themselves yet again? Let it go. The Lakers have their 5 right under their noses. Save the cap money, develop the young guys they do have, and try again next year.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, and I think he just stays right where he's at.

His game is lobs from CP3.
Mav's don't provide near that type of PG.

No but I do think he'd be pretty good next to Dirk stretching the floor.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was dogging on the Lakers a bit, but if LA goes to LA this is a historic :L :L

Just sayin.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their first rounder next year is top-3 protected. Most likely they don't end up with it. Really the best case scenario is that the current youth show their worth, Kobe retires, and the team looks more appealing going forward next summer.

Ok - didn't know that. However - as you mention - this is still the best approach. Trust me - as a fan of several teams that have underperformed in the recent past - patience is a hard thing to practice but is often a necessary evil.