• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Los Angeles Rams

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it time for the heading of our site reference that the Rams are moving to Los Angeles?:noidea: I know not all on the site will agree with the Rams moving back to Southern California but the reality is, they are.:nod: I know this will take time but most site are getting the general idea that the Rams are moving on, I just think Sportshoopla should follow the trend. I'm don't write this to cause others to be sad or to piss them off but just to have the planets line up properly. Now that the Chargers has decided to stay for next season in San Diego the Rams will be the toast of Los Angeles at least for a year.:thumb:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it time for the heading of our site reference that the Rams are moving to Los Angeles?:noidea: I know not all on the site will agree with the Rams moving back to Southern California but the reality is, they are.:nod: I know this will take time but most site are getting the general idea that the Rams are moving on, I just think Sportshoopla should follow the trend. I'm don't write this to cause others to be sad or to piss them off but just to have the planets line up properly. Now that the Chargers has decided to stay for next season in San Diego the Rams will be the toast of Los Angeles at least for a year.:thumb:
Well said as always blue!

I will pass the message along to @HammerDown.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Furthermore, I am so JACKED that the Rams are back in LA that I feel like I hit the freaking Powerball!

:suds:

I got my deposit in on MLK day around 10:15 (Ticket deposits opened on MLK day at 10:00, so I should be high enough up the ladder for season tickets!

WOOHOO.jpg

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can hardly contain myself...I've tried to not be so exuberant because of good folks like Red that are truly hurt and ticked off about the move but man.....I never thought I'd see the day when they came home...

But the Saint Louis Rams will always be and never forgotten. Part of the Rams history forever...

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the fact that the Rams are moving back home, but it's sucks that my old gear no longer fits and I have too update my memorabilia in my man cave. Lol!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we discussed previously, once there was certainty about moving back to Los Angeles, we could begin planningg on the "clean-up" of our banner!

My suggestions:

1) The obvious - Los Angeles instead of St. Louis
2) Eliminate the image between Warner and Faulk
3) Eliminate the image between Faulk and Vermeil

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New banner additions to replace the removed images suggested in my previous post:

1) Image of Todd Gurley
2) Image of Aaron Donald

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2) Eliminate the image between Warner and Faulk
3) Eliminate the image between Faulk and Vermeil
It's the same image, and an image (the tackle) that was voted in.

Maybe we move the Dickie V image to the left and 'the tackle' image to the right, if it looks right.

Also there we need to get the correct image of the fearsome foursome.