• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers @ Arizona Diamondbacks

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for some revenge.

316883.gif

Game 1: McCarthy vs. Ryu

Game 2: Miley vs. Greinke (bitch)

Game 3: Cahill vs. Haren

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you forgive Cahill (for a while) if he was the guy to plunk a few Dodgers and get a little revenge? I think I probably would. Kennedy is gone so I'm not sure who we have that will do it. Cahill seems the best choice since it's the only thing he could do to provide any value to the team...as minimal as "revenge" is as a value.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! I have greinke and little bitch synonymously linked in my brain! And yes, Cahill can have one chance per bean ball toward puig!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you forgive Cahill (for a while) if he was the guy to plunk a few Dodgers and get a little revenge? I think I probably would. Kennedy is gone so I'm not sure who we have that will do it. Cahill seems the best choice since it's the only thing he could do to provide any value to the team...as minimal as "revenge" is as a value.

A solid plan. Get that revenge. I'm sure the Dodgers will appreciate the free base runners......

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A solid plan. Get that revenge. I'm sure the Dodgers will appreciate the free base runners......

We are just talking, brother. No need to get the panties in a bunch. Please stay off our board if you plan to get excited towards every "fuck the dodgers" that will be thrown around this series. We will already have deal with lakers boy and that guy with the shaq picture at one point or another. Other than that, best of luck(which is more a formality since I truly don't mean it)!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like you, BDD. You are a very knowledgable baseball fan. It is easy to lump dodger fans into a category because the majority of them are dicks. Not their fault , I guess, probably environment and circumstance. I am quite glad I no longer live in LA. But hey, at least the city of angels is much better than NYC. I think we all can agree on that!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doyers suck. Combine the brain cells of all the Doyer fans and it still wouldn't equal Paris Hilton.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, your resident Dodgers fan here. I'd talk shit about the DBacks, but it looks like you guys have it taken care of. :yahoo:

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that McCarthy has pitched into the eighth inning tonight, but this was still an absolutely horrible start because he gave up runs early in the game. It just kills the spirit of the team. Every game it seems like D'backs pitchers spot the opposition at least one run in the first inning. It is so pathetic. This starting rotation is just so horrible. This is now the 13th game into the season and still only a total of 2 quality starts for D'backs pitchers.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We don't have to hit your batters to give you free base runners. All you have to do is show up to the game and our pitching staff will do the rest.