• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like we're in the Fiesta bowl

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this game might possibly be the biggest in Boise State history

We need to do good, a great performance in the Fiesta and we can show everyone that our program is here to stay

Next thing we have to do is expand our stadium with our fiesta bowl money

And hope the Big 12 is forced to add 2 teams to get a conference championship

If we do all 3 we will be well placed to enter the Big 12

TCU and Utah were once looking like bad predecessors but after this season they showed after a few years they'll be successful

And the same goes for us.

Right now is our programs big chance let's take advantage of it.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will see you all in Glendale!

After the Airforce game, I didn't think they would win the MWC let alone go to a big bowl. Great first season for Harsin and it feels great to have a relevant program again.

Funny that it was a year to the day since Coach Peterson announced his departure. I hope he enjoys watching BSU on New Years Day. At least he recruited most of the guys that will be playing.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YKSsj.AuSt.36.JPG

Break out the sombreros!

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about getting a invite from B12, I don't think we have the market they are looking for. But we need to make the most of this Bowl. Play a smart completive game, and have a good showing. If we can win this our recruiting will be good, and we can build on that.

Bronco4evu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know one coach who flew out of Boise today to visit 3 different recruits in three different states.

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise win by 2 td's easily.

Nevada was beat by 1 td in AZ. You guys got this. Good job getting back to the Fiesta Bowl. You guys own that bowl =)

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nevada was beat by 1 td in AZ. You guys got this. Good job getting back to the Fiesta Bowl. You guys own that bowl =)

Thanks dj,I think we can give them one hell of a game. Where have you been all season?

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know one coach who flew out of Boise today to visit 3 different recruits in three different states.

Thats what I'm talking about.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was our freshman QBs 3rd ever game. I wouldn't put to much into that game. I would be extremely surprised if AZ lost by 14+. Good luck to the Broncos. Should be a ton of UA fans there. I expect a hell of a game.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be good (most likely). If it's not close then it won't be U of A on the bad side of it though. I'm pretty confident in that. This ain't the Boise team of many of those recent seasons, not even close but this team has momentum under the new coaching staff and they're a good, solid team. Now winning the PAC 12 South is no joke, way different than winning the Group of 5 MWC. That's a damn strong divison. Every single team outside of CU is ranked in that divison by the committee actually with U of A being the highest of the bunch. And I don't expect to see the U of A team that was overwhelmed in the Pac 12 championship either. One thing Dick Rod has proven throughout his career is that he's one hell of a fine coach and give him time to prepare and he is extremely tough to beat. That is evidenced by his bowl record. Don't forget he basically has two BCS wins as well from his time at West Virginia. To me U of A should win this one. I don't want to undersell my team, but I'm thinking (and this is early) maybe by about 7-10 points. And if it does happen to get ugly, I'd be shocked if it was Boise that was on the good side of it. No matter what happens l'll be there loud and proud. Can't wait.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's going to be a one score game on either side

We need to win it though and show that we can still beat.the Big teams

Its looking like a Big 12 invite won't happen but we got to increase the gap between us and the other mid majors

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Arizona is going to be the toughest test we have had since the Ole Miss game. Rated the 8th toughest bowl this year. I bet it's going to be one of the best bowl games this bowl season. I agree with Boise that it is going to be a close game. If Boise doesn't have it's second half woes and not play up to their standards, it going to get ugly.

Hope for the best for the Broncos.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Ida, moving the page negged ya. Evened it out though.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting really excited for this one

Just hoping we can somehow pull off the win, logically of course I don't think it will happen

but you never know

Big mess with the ticket situation though, Fiesta bowl messed up

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
$162.00 tickets being sold to Boise ST. fans. The Fiesta bowl price for the same section is $75.00.

trying to take advantage of the fans here in Idaho. Don't blame the fans for getting tickets from other sources

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting really excited for this one

Just hoping we can somehow pull off the win, logically of course I don't think it will happen

but you never know

Big mess with the ticket situation though, Fiesta bowl messed up

Don't forget that "logically" BSU didn't seem to have a chance of winning against A Peterson and the Sooners. Sometimes logic gets FUCKED UP!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$162.00 tickets being sold to Boise ST. fans. The Fiesta bowl price for the same section is $75.00.

trying to take advantage of the fans here in Idaho. Don't blame the fans for getting tickets from other sources

indeed sir, they weren't going for it, and now those are the only tickets that the school hasn't sold, hopefully we can still sell them, wouldn't be good to be left on the hook for those tickets.

Either way it will be a fun environment, sounds like both teams are bringing a lot of fans.

Don't forget that "logically" BSU didn't seem to have a chance of winning against A Peterson and the Sooners. Sometimes logic gets FUCKED UP!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Indeed sir!! Been keeping that in the back of my mind!!!