• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Romo should be leading the team...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well OBVIOUSLY, because Mark Sanchez did. WTF dude, does anyone else wanna explain it to this asshat?

On a separate note, your Cosby drunk/drugged vision r*pe avatar is freaking me out.
Explain what? That the BS claims that any QB could play as well as Dak has is completely false? I'm pretty sure Earl already knows this.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care it it was Mary Sanchez, the whole ANY QB will be great argument has been flushed down the shitter.

You talking shit about me again hombre?
scNs7a60.jpeg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...all that time missed and comes right in and dominates.

Dak is great, but Romo is one of the greatest of all time.

If Dak is struggling in a playoff game, I wouldn't hesitate to insert Romo.

Dang I didn't realize he went for a whopping 3/4 for 29 yards, total domination!!! Y'all better stay off the sniffing glue

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Water is wet, stupid is stupid and nut danglers dangle from nuts...

Honestly, I was impressed with Romo today. How many other QBs could pull off what he did today with a grown man dangling from his sack the entire time?

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could throw a dead corpse behind Dallas' O-Line and it'd probably still get a completion somehow.

Dallas fans will naturally take the above as an insult since they have a hard on for mediocre QBs like Troy Aikman that made a career behind ridiculous O-Lines. I'd think Dallas fans would be proud and happy they built an insane O-Line that won them games and Super Bowls, but nope.. somehow it's all about their stupid QB.

I always thought it was a team sport..........And if it is so easy to play QB behind great O Lines.......Then why don't all teams build great O lines? And I never saw an O lineman throw a football. But SOME fans have QB envy. And then there's that STAR thing.

Staubach...Hall of Fame
Aikman....Hall of Fame...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could throw a dead corpse behind Dallas' O-Line and it'd probably still get a completion somehow.

Dallas fans will naturally take the above as an insult since they have a hard on for mediocre QBs like Troy Aikman that made a career behind ridiculous O-Lines. I'd think Dallas fans would be proud and happy they built an insane O-Line that won them games and Super Bowls, but nope.. somehow it's all about their stupid QB.
Russell Wilson might even have a chance behind the Dallas line then...

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson might even have a chance behind the Dallas line then...

Doubtful he stunk up one of my fantasy teams all year! The only reason I won the 5 games I did in that league was I had Dak as my backup........oh and Zeke!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful he stunk up one of my fantasy teams all year! The only reason I won the 5 games I did in that league was I had Dak as my backup........oh and Zeke!
I wanted Seattle more than any team. Thought they would be the easiest matchup in the field for Dallas. Seattle will have to go through Atlanta. So much for that

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Seattle more than any team. Thought they would be the easiest matchup in the field for Dallas. Seattle will have to go through Atlanta. So much for that

Yeah seemed like the easier softer route and maybe it would shut their fan base up about Dallas for awhile............but then again doubtful in that regard too

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Water is wet, stupid is stupid and nut danglers dangle from nuts...

Honestly, I was impressed with Romo today. How many other QBs could pull off what he did today with a grown man dangling from his sack the entire time?
Millions do it for Rodgers. I don't know how the guy can even stand up.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if Dallas isn't going to play him, I wonder what a team that desperately needs a QB would offer for him. I'm thinking of teams like SF, Houston, Denver, Cleveland, Oakland, heck, even the Vikings.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Romo got screwed. First while he was hurt it was Jerry Jones was saying Romo is OUR quarterback. But when he got better then JJ changed his tune!

Romo proved he was still good when he was playing with the SUBS! And then they STILL sat him down and threw in Mark "Loser" Sanchez.