• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like OSU/Maryland cancelled

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang. Starting to think the Big Ten had it right all along. So many postponements and outright cancellations

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it... that was my 10 in pickems and I need all the points I can get

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang. Starting to think the Big Ten had it right all along. So many postponements and outright cancellations
No they didn't have it right.. they had it wrong from the beginning. Had they started earlier, they too would have multiple bye weeks. SEC is the same way, they waited longer to start than they should have.

Big 12 has gone through postponements as well but they had 3 bye weeks. Have 3 more games to go to complete the Conference schedule.. might be dicey but they are really close to completing it.

I wonder if they wish to have went ahead and played a game this weekend with no positive tests being reported thus far? Try and get this thing completed before the second wave fucks everything up?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they didn't have it right.. they had it wrong from the beginning. Had they started earlier, they too would have multiple bye weeks. SEC is the same way, they waited longer to start than they should have.

Big 12 has gone through postponements as well but they had 3 bye weeks. Have 3 more games to go to complete the Conference schedule.. might be dicey but they are really close to completing it.

I wonder if they wish to have went ahead and played a game this weekend with no positive tests being reported thus far? Try and get this thing completed before the second wave fucks everything up?
Should have just not played the season, instead of half-assing it. We might see a playoff that features teams who only played 7 or 8 games

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have just not played the season, instead of half-assing it. We might see a playoff that features teams who only played 7 or 8 games
No.. the conference half assed it.. that's on them. 7 or 8 games is better than what tosu has right now..3

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this covid thing is about to kick it up another notch.. hope games don't get canceled next week.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that’s worse than not having a season at all? Get ahold of yourself man.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I read Maryland had 120 positive vivid tests for the student athletes. Wow! I love watching the Buckeyes games like any fan would supporting their team, but I'm glad it was canceled for the players health and safety.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tOSU should petition to play another opponent.
Nah. It is what it is. We play what's on the schedule. We knew what was a stake when football operations picked up. Everyone knew the risks when the season started. Yes, it sucks, but more importantly is the players safety. Probably not the most popular answer.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YUCK, i hate agreeing with a shorthorned fan, but here i am, in agreement. :suds:

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing. Too much bureaucracy nowadays unfortunately
I agree. But I'd just like to see them put Warren on the spot with the request. I'm sure he didn't have a problem telling nebraska no. But it would make him sweat a little when he had to beg forgiveness from the big dog after telling them no as well.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But I'd just like to see them put Warren on the spot with the request. I'm sure he didn't have a problem telling nebraska no. But it would make him sweat a little when he had to beg forgiveness from the big dog after telling them no as well.

you know, back in the old days, 50 years ago, Woody would've gone to the AD and said pick up your phone and call these other teams and get us a game for this weekend. Like I said, it is possible. but we have too many negative nellys walking around, putting up too many roadblocks......

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no playoff nor games is better?

Though I guess not really a shock Maryland players might not take this as seriously as players who could win a title. Notice it's LSU that went off the rails (after clear they had no shot)? Seems like Bama, ND, OSU and Clemson (other than their Jeff Spicoli wannabe QB) have taken virus seriously......so far.