• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Michigan may have helped other teams cheat

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its rapidly getting closer to the Death Penalty level crap, than just some innocent nothing-burger.

TCU is now reporting they suspected something was up....and used a last minute switcheroo to combat the Michigan cheating....

TCU used dummy play calls and watched Michigan chase the wrong routes to test their theory.

The BIG 10 will have to step in soon, or the conference loses all credibility. At least suspend Harbaugh and maybe the Big 10 title game.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be the first time Shane used another team's play book. Whoops.

beamer.0.0.jpeg

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its rapidly getting closer to the Death Penalty level crap, than just some innocent nothing-burger.

TCU is now reporting they suspected something was up....and used a last minute switcheroo to combat the Michigan cheating....

TCU used dummy play calls and watched Michigan chase the wrong routes to test their theory.

The BIG 10 will have to step in soon, or the conference loses all credibility. At least suspend Harbaugh and maybe the Big 10 title game.
As bad as TCU looked against UGA in the championship game, I’m thinking they forgot to tell the guys which set of signs to follow.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the anonymous sources are coming out of the woodworks. This garbage shit that passes for journalism to get clicks is ridiculous. You would think Jimmy is running to be the repub nominee for president with all these "sources"

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they definitely had a strong advantage with the sign stealing- but I also think they received a mental advantage from having more confidence.

It will be interesting to see where it goes now that they no longer have the sign stealing advantage and maybe lose some confidence from that.

Having said that- as a Buckeye fan- I am definitely not surprised they did this after losing so many games in a row- the humiliation was too much- so they decided to cheat.

With all that said- I think the Buckeyes QB this year is pretty mediocre. I think they could win- but the game being in Michigan I would still probably think UM has the advantage talent wise this year.

OSU's run of good QB's went for quite a while- this is the first year in a long time they have a decided disadvantage at the position.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they definitely had a strong advantage with the sign stealing- but I also think they received a mental advantage from having more confidence.

It will be interesting to see where it goes now that they no longer have the sign stealing advantage and maybe lose some confidence from that.

Having said that- as a Buckeye fan- I am definitely not surprised they did this after losing so many games in a row- the humiliation was too much- so they decided to cheat.

With all that said- I think the Buckeyes QB this year is pretty mediocre. I think they could win- but the game being in Michigan I would still probably think UM has the advantage talent wise this year.

OSU's run of good QB's went for quite a while- this is the first year in a long time they have a decided disadvantage at the position.
It sounds like it has been an open secret that michigan would have your signs for some time already. TCU claimed that they knew this in the playoffs last year. I would imagine there hasn't been any advantage this year.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is a single shred of evidence that South Carolina is cheating in order to win games, and I can't tell you how angry that makes me