• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like LA is a go...

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine what would happen if the Rams end up staying. Are even less fans going to go to the games now in protest of Kroenke? Or will people just forget about it and be happy STL still has a team

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine what would happen if the Rams end up staying. Are even less fans going to go to the games now in protest of Kroenke? Or will people just forget about it and be happy STL still has a team

I think that's the EXACT problem Stan is banking on...If they stay, they still look like sleazeballs. NOT good for business!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best scenario is the Chargers and Rams in Kroneke's Entertainment Center. They have way too much history together and the odd man out will be Davis and the Raiders who will most likely stay in Oakland. I doubt seriously if Mark Davis moves to St Louis.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best scenario is the Chargers and Rams in Kroneke's Entertainment Center. They have way too much history together and the odd man out will be Davis and the Raiders who will most likely stay in Oakland. I doubt seriously if Mark Davis moves to St Louis.

If what Snake Eyes said just earlier is truly official the Chargers will be moving...I'd think the Rams/Chargers stadium is pretty much a done deal. Where else could both teams(even just the Chargers) bank on moving so soon but Stan's new stadium? Seems like a done deal...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree LTR. That way there is no re-alignment necessary and one team is from the NFC and one from the AFC just like the Jets/Giants situation.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he would just play in the dome until another move opportunity came about and then he would be gone. he keeps st louis pissed so he can cry no support to justify moving. he's a pos

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably whats going to happen. a lot of owners don't like mark Davis because his dad pissed so many of the owners off and they haven't forgot so they don't want to help him get to LA. problem is Spanos hates Stan with a passion. so the question is will Spanos work something out with Stan when that might be his only way to get to LA.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably whats going to happen. a lot of owners don't like mark Davis because his dad pissed so many of the owners off and they haven't forgot so they don't want to help him get to LA. problem is Spanos hates Stan with a passion. so the question is will Spanos work something out with Stan when that might be his only way to get to LA.

Yes, I believe that Spanos will...Why??? In the name of the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR!!! lol...Let's face it, when it comes down to it, if Stan can help Spanos make another 500mil or a billion, is Spanos REALLY that stupid/bull-headad to go against it??? I would think that even if he personally is, his advisors would tell him hell no get past it!!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is the back story to the spanos/kroenke dislike?

There are rumors about why...Supposedly has to do with the Inglewood site Kroenke bought after Spanos was the one who found it...

Is that REALLY true?...Considering the site was owned by Wal-Mart and Kroenke is married to one of the Wal-Mart billionaire-aires...who knows???

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are rumors about why...Supposedly has to do with the Inglewood site Kroenke bought after Spanos was the one who found it...

Is that REALLY true?...Considering the site was owned by Wal-Mart and Kroenke is married to one of the Wal-Mart billionaire-aires...who knows???
walmart didnt own hollywood park did they? i thought they just owned the adjacent smaller parcel....

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
walmart didnt own hollywood park did they? i thought they just owned the adjacent smaller parcel....

I'm not quite sure, like I said it was rumors and I know nothing about the area...You're probably closer to the truth than the rumor!!! :suds:

When it comes down to it, it could be wealth envy...Spanos could be intimidated by Stans billons as I'm sure many of the NFL owners are...

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Stan make.money In. St Louis sure....can he and the.NFL make a shit load more in LA no doubt.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is the back story to the spanos/kroenke dislike?

Yes Spanos and Stan were having dinner a few years ago and Spanos told Stan about the land. Stan actually didn't know it was for sale. Spanos told stan they should partner and share a stadium since he had an AFC team and Stan had an NFC team. Stan said he thought that was a great idea. The next day Stan bought the land without a word to Spanos. And wouldn't return his calls. Needless to say Spano's was pissed!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Stan make.money In. St Louis sure....can he and the.NFL make a shit load more in LA no doubt.

True but that doesn't make it right. the NFL is a total cartel and doesn't give a shit about its fans.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, Stan can make money in St. Louis and while its true he can make much more in LA. He is trying to convince the rest of the NFL owners that he can't make anything in St. Louis which is simply not true. He is trying to lie his way through and so far, its coming back to bite him in the rear.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems Stan is going to move his team regardless. This is going to set a terrible example. There will always be teams that stay put forever. But for owners thinking about moving or if they get their panties in a wad with local officials. They can just trash the fans and city they are in. Tell the NFL to stick their rules and move. Its a mess that could become a free for all. I cant help but believe with strong leadership from the NFL some of this could have been avoided.