• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like LA is a go...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what you don't get...It wouldn't sit. There are PLENTY of L.A. events which would fill it on a yearly basis. You think 8 freakin days/games a year are going to make THAT huge of a difference??? The stadium/complex he's going to build could be the difference between L.A. getting an Olympics or not. That's BILLIONS of dollars to the L.A. area alone...

Exactly. Somebody "gets it."

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Somebody "gets it."

Lol Who cares! that doesn't give him the right to rip a team out of saint Louis? I think it's ironic you guys act like Stan is god yet he's the one that ripped a team from you in the first place then Took advantage of the best lease in NFL history in St. Louis to make a butt load of money now he has drained that and wants to move back to make more money.. Stan is a terrible person.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Who cares! that doesn't give him the right to rip a team out of saint Louis? I think it's ironic you guys act like Stan is god yet he's the one that ripped a team from you in the first place then Took advantage of the best lease in NFL history in St. Louis to make a butt load of money now he has drained that and wants to move back to make more money.. Stan is a terrible person.

Rip a team out of Saint Louis? The city has dropped the ball....Stan has the right to do with the team as he wishes.....he owns the team.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stan took the team out of Los Angeles.....negative, Sparky.

That was a lady named Georgia.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rip a team out of Saint Louis? The city has dropped the ball....Stan has the right to do with the team as he wishes.....he owns the team.

Dropped the ball? did you not see the $1.1 billion stadium plan? With $550 million in public money to build it?? No actually he doesn't have the right to just move. there are NFL rules in place. you can't move a team simply just to make more money. You would have teams moving every year then. And please don't say Al Davis there are new rules in place to prevent that from happening. Since Stan has taken over the rams they have 380 win percentage. His Colorado avalanche has one of the worst attendances in the NHL and his nuggets have the worst attendance in the NBA but you don't see him move it out of there. Sounds like he's a bad owner to me.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stan is a businessman, not a fan owner like Mark Cuban.

Yeah we know that here in St. Louis. He hasn't given an interview since 2010. And last time I think he was seen was 2012 when Fisher got here. He's a joke.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with this team.

I'll still probably root for them and watch them when they come on but merely as a casual interest. Kroenke is all-in on LA and he can have it.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with this team.

I'll still probably root for them and watch them when they come on but merely as a casual interest. Kroenke is all-in on LA and he can have it.

You have to try to seperated the scum bag owner from the players and team. It's hard but that's what I do. Your not rooting for Stan you're supporting the players. Yes he's getting the money but he's already rich so F him.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She differently helped. Wish i had a recording of this mornings broadcast of ESPN STL because Bernie was showing a 2010 interview with Kronke stateing how it was he who brought the team to stl and how he was offended that stl would wonder if he would move the team. Its interesting how 6 years fly by

or he's just a lying sun of a gun :tsk:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She differently helped. Wish i had a recording of this mornings broadcast of ESPN STL because Bernie was showing a 2010 interview with Kronke stateing how it was he who brought the team to stl and how he was offended that stl would wonder if he would move the team. Its interesting how 6 years fly by

or he's just a lying sun of a gun :tsk:

Definitely the last part. The man is a POS and I honestly wouldn't care if the man disappeared and was never heard from again.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stan was a silent partner. He was pulling the strings.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stan is a businessman, not a fan owner like Mark Cuban.

I wish Kroenke was like Mark Cuban. At least Cuban was able to turn a joke of a franchise in the Mavericks into a solid team year in and year out and thus make money off of a good team! Cuban is passionate about the team which is one thing I do like about him because he wants them to succeed and is willing to do what is necessary to do that! Kroenke could care less whether or not this team goes 0-16 or 16-0 which disgusts me to no end.

I really wish he would do an ownership swap with Shad Khan. That way the Rams will have an owner that cares about the city and the team. Stan can moves the Jags to Los Angeles and everyone is happy, except the few Jags fans out there and the Rams fans out in LA.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Cuban. He's a buffoon, second only to Ballmer.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In trashing St. Louis on his way out the door, Kroenke may be trying to make it impossible for him to stay in St. Louis, if he doesn’t get the 24 votes to move."

“Any NFL Club that signs on to this proposal in St. Louis will be well on the road to financial ruin, and the League will be harmed,” Kroenke’s application for relocation said, via David Hunn of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Is Kroenke trying to make it impossible to stay it in St. Louis?

Yes he's pathetic. The things he said about St. Louis is unbelievable. Yes that's what he's doing burning all bridges to St. Louis so even if he does get rejected by the LA committee he will still be pushing the Fanbase away here so he can move a soon as he gets a chance. Rumors now if he doesn't get LA he will Build a stadium in Oakland. POS!!! Any normal person can see what he's doing and you know the other owners know exactly what he's doing the question is will the NFL have the integrity to do the right thing and stop him.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The right thing imo would be to correct the mistake made when the Rams moved to STL. LA is their home and always will be...

I hear you man but you can't really play that card now besides they originally came from Cleveland.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you man but you can't really play that card now besides they originally came from Cleveland.

1946, and Browns were incoming. Two teams surviving in Cleveland? Don't think so.