• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like LA is a go...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Look at the Lakers. great for how many years... and now they have had a couple bad seasons and have had to slash ticket prices. The attendance argument is silly. The NFL knows exactly why attendance is down. A shitty product on the field.

As record-breakingly bad as the Lakers have been, they're still at 99.7% sold out on the season thus far. Rams are at 80%, awful.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinion, not fact.

LA attendance was bad when the Rams were good and had Dickerson. So I'll just go out on a limb and guess it wouldn't be to good after 12 loosing seasons like here.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA attendance was bad when the Rams were good and had Dickerson. So I'll just go out on a limb and guess it wouldn't be to good after 12 loosing seasons like here.

The Los Angeles Rams led the NFL in attendance 11 times in franchise history, spent a majority of their time in the top 5, and averaged well over the NFL average during their stay in the City of Angels. The television ratings were also significantly higher when the Rams were in Los Angeles as opposed to ratings of random teams (including the Raiders) on television in Southern California during the previous 16 seasons. The Rams were at one point the pride and joy of Los Angeles and they had a very large following both when they played at the Coliseum and Anaheim Stadium.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob McNair believes Rams stay put.

Yep that's what it looks like. You have to love the fact that STL beat Stan at his own game. He must be soooo pissed.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe numbnuts billionaire boy will do us all a favor and sell the team if he has to stay in St Louis.
Should have sold the team to Limbaugh in the first place. I would bet the Rams would have another ring by now if they had. And he is a home town boy (Cape Girardeau) so talk about a move to La La land I would bet would also not be happening. Just a guess but a good one I think.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly 27 its a win for Stan no matter what happens.

Yeah he has more money then he can spend. But for him this was a chance to be the big wig face of LA big dog owner. I can't imagine Stan looses very often and this would be a big loss.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe numbnuts billionaire boy will do us all a favor and sell the team if he has to stay in St Louis.

He wants to buy the Broncos as soon as it's possible so that just might happen Retro.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he has more money then he can spend. But for him this was a chance to be the big wig face of LA big dog owner. I can't imagine Stan looses very often and this would be a big loss.

Make no mistake 27 football is coming back to LA. And Stan will be in the middle of it one way or the other.

Reactions: DJ

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make no mistake 27 football is coming back to LA. And Stan will be in the middle of it one way or the other.

That might be hard for him to do if the Chargers and Raiders are there. Those owners don't like Stan and won't want him near their territory. I'm thinking he could possible move the Rams to San Diego down the road but who knows.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have sold the team to Limbaugh in the first place. I would bet the Rams would have another ring by now if they had. And he is a home town boy (Cape Girardeau) so talk about a move to La La land I would bet would also not be happening. Just a guess but a good one I think.

Or Shad Khan.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell tells Missouri governor there’s no new $100 million

Goodell tells Missouri governor there’s no new $100 million
Posted by Mike Florio on December 17, 2015, 10:00 PM EST
goodell4.jpgReuters
The NFL is kicking an extra $100 million into the St. Louis stadium effort. Unless it isn’t.

According to Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times, Commissioner Roger Goodell sent a “warning letter” to Missouri Governor Jay Nixon and the St. Louis stadium task force on Thursday, explaining that the league has not authorized any increase above the $200 million limit on the NFL’s contribution.

“No proposal has yet been presented to increase the available financing beyond the current $200 million maximum, and there can be no assurance that such a proposal would achieve the necessary support,” Goodell wrote, adding that a presumed increase from $200 million to $300 million would be “fundamentally inconsistent with the NFL’s program of stadium financing.”

The news of the league kicking in an extra $100 million emerged via multiple reports earlier this week, and it’s unclear how those reports came to be. It’s also unclear what impact the news will have on Friday’s vote by the St. Louis Board of Alderman on the existing stadium-financing plan.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Posted by Mike Florio on December 17, 2015, 10:00 PM EST
View attachment 66143Reuters
The NFL is kicking an extra $100 million into the St. Louis stadium effort. Unless it isn’t.

According to Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times, Commissioner Roger Goodell sent a “warning letter” to Missouri Governor Jay Nixon and the St. Louis stadium task force on Thursday, explaining that the league has not authorized any increase above the $200 million limit on the NFL’s contribution.

“No proposal has yet been presented to increase the available financing beyond the current $200 million maximum, and there can be no assurance that such a proposal would achieve the necessary support,” Goodell wrote, adding that a presumed increase from $200 million to $300 million would be “fundamentally inconsistent with the NFL’s program of stadium financing.”

The news of the league kicking in an extra $100 million emerged via multiple reports earlier this week, and it’s unclear how those reports came to be. It’s also unclear what impact the news will have on Friday’s vote by the St. Louis Board of Alderman on the existing stadium-financing plan.

Are you kidding me? If this is true it's just another attempt to screw up the vote by the NFL. the vote is today. Nice how they leak this the same day to cause concern with the voters what a joke.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me? If this is true it's just another attempt to screw up the vote by the NFL. the vote is today. Nice how they leak this the same day to cause concern with the voters what a joke.

I was thinking the same thing, perfect timing.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your BS won't work Roger. It just pisses the voters off and makes them stronger. They won't fall for this crap.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of weird seeing that game last night with the GSOT in attendance and all the fans (not many). I had a lot of good memories in that Dome. A lot of fun watching a great team. Be sad to see them go, but if the fans are not supporting the team, there is no reason to stay.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of weird seeing that game last night with the GSOT in attendance and all the fans (not many). I had a lot of good memories in that Dome. A lot of fun watching a great team. Be sad to see them go, but if the fans are not supporting the team, there is no reason to stay.

It's not the fans fault for bad football for 12 years in a row. If they were good people would come. I still think an Avg of 52,000 fans is amazing for the product and the threat of a LA move. That's only 10,000 less fans than Arizona!! 49 years of NFL football in STL with 8 playoff seasons to show for it. That's a lot of bad football. Besides attendance has nothing to do with this move Stan wants to move to make more money. Which by NFL rules you just can't do.