• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like its the Rams and Seahawks battling for second place in NFC West.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You live in Indiana.....

giphy.gif
It's well documented I live part of the year in Indiana and part of the year in Arizona. If you weren't a fair weather fan and hung around to post even when your team sucks, you might know that.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

It's well documented I live part of the year in Indiana and part of the year in Arizona. If you weren't a fair weather fan and hung around to post even when your team sucks, you might know that.

"its well documented"

lol... you have no life dude. Like I really want to know how much time some loser MAGAhat spends in indiana and arizona by going to sports forums.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"its well documented"

lol... you have no life dude. Like I really want to know how much time some loser MAGAhat spends in indiana and arizona by going to sports forums.
Is that why you went to my profile to see my location?

You are dumber than you post.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why you went to my profile to see my location?

You are dumber than you post.

It says "Location: Indiana" right under your name next to each post you make. Your sense of self grandeur is off the charts....

too funny. Fans of bad teams without a single Lombardi crack me up when they act self important..

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners have a rough 2nd half schedule. I'll reserve judgment as to how good they are until next week in LA for the Rams matchup with the Rams on a two game losing streak in hard fought battles. For the Rams this is a do or die game. If the Niners go down there and punch them in the face, only then will the niners have the inside track in my book.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says "Location: Indiana" right under your name next to each post you make. Your sense of self grandeur is off the charts....

too funny. Fans of bad teams without a single Lombardi crack me up when they act self important..

Fans who only come around when their team wins crack me up.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners have a rough 2nd half schedule. I'll reserve judgment as to how good they are until next week in LA for the Rams matchup with the Rams on a two game losing streak in hard fought battles. For the Rams this is a do or die game. If the Niners go down there and punch them in the face, only then will the niners have the inside track in my book.

What if we don't "punch them in the mouth" and only beat them by two points on the road? Is that more convincing than beating them by 1 point at home?

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're a Hoosier who goes to Arizona St?
Party school

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Graduated from ASU years back. I'm a Arizona man who spends summers in Indiana.

50 states to choose from and you pick Indiana for your summers? Thats just sad.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if we don't "punch them in the mouth" and only beat them by two points on the road? Is that more convincing than beating them by 1 point at home?
even if the niners win in a controversial way, they'll be the team to beat. I was very impressed with them last night. Very good team.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana... thats why. Last time I heard someone say, I am headed to Indiana for my summer vacation was.... never.
It's a residence simpleton. Spent my summer vacation in Myrtle Beach.

Try to keep up.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a residence simpleton. Spent my summer vacation in Myrtle Beach.

Try to keep up.

yeah its a residence... in FING INDIANA! We are only talking about it because you think its important for everyone to know.... I didnt' bring this up.

I just think its comical that you need two residences for summer and winter and one is Indiana.... because you know... you like the best of both worlds... lmfao

I should have guessed Myrtle beach was then, therefore, your go to vacation destination

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah its a residence... in FING INDIANA! We are only talking about it because you think its important for everyone to know.... I didnt' bring this up.

I just think its comical that you need two residences for summer and winter and one is Indiana.... because you know... you like the best of both worlds... lmfao

I should have guessed Myrtle beach was then, therefore, your go to vacation destination
Actually you did bring it up with with you stupid gif and pointing out that I lived in Indiana.

Also, @Groo asked me about it.

You know nothing about where my extended family lives, where I work, or anything that would relate to why I have a home in Indiana and Arizona. You are just making blind assumptions.

You are not very good at this.