• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like its the Rams and Seahawks battling for second place in NFC West.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a job where I travel a lot. They asked me to transfer to Indiana which I wasn't willing to do so we compromised.
Thanks for the poop

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a job where I travel a lot. They asked me to transfer to Indiana which I wasn't willing to do so we compromised.

Actually it was Sonnyblack who brought up where you live, when he feebly tried to connect an al pacino movie that takes place in New York to San Francisco gayness.... then you said anyone who is anyone on this board knows its well documented you live in both arizona and indiana.... that was right before you accused me of stalking your profile to learn you lived in Indiana when it says "Location: Indiana" right below your name.

Funny.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it almost sounds like you have to justify living in Indiana...

giphy.gif

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was Sonnyblack who brought up where you live, when he feebly tried to connect an al pacino movie that takes place in New York to San Francisco gayness.... then you said anyone who is anyone on this board knows its well documented you live in both arizona and indiana.... that was right before you accused me of stalking your profile to learn you lived in Indiana when it says "Location: Indiana" right below your name.

Funny.
Liar

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post 137.... first remark about peoples locations... by sonny.

Tissue?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their opponents are a combined 5-15

and the rest of their schedule is cake. A not great team that looks much better than they r. They will make the playoffs. If they don’t it’s pathetic

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their opponents are a combined 5-15

and the rest of their schedule is cake. A not great team that looks much better than they r. They will make the playoffs. If they don’t it’s pathetic

Your sadness is amusing.... I can smell your tears.

“You want idiots to sound like idiots,” Sherman said in the aftermath of a 31-3 win on Monday night. “You want them to hold that position the same year. Don’t flip-flop with us. If you said we weren’t going to make it, that we were some way early on, stick with that position. Hold it. Don’t try to give us credit now. If you had us going 3-and-whatever, stick to your word, because I want you to sound like an idiot at the end.”

_Richard Sherman

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your sadness is amusing.... I can smell your tears.

“You want idiots to sound like idiots,” Sherman said in the aftermath of a 31-3 win on Monday night. “You want them to hold that position the same year. Don’t flip-flop with us. If you said we weren’t going to make it, that we were some way early on, stick with that position. Hold it. Don’t try to give us credit now. If you had us going 3-and-whatever, stick to your word, because I want you to sound like an idiot at the end.”

_Richard Sherman
Very poor trolling.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very poor trolling.

Just a heads up... steelers wins have come against teams that are a combined 2-8. So jury still out on them... and Personally I am not a believer.

giphy.gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers have some beast lines. I'm curious to see what Seattle does with Reed and a game speed Ansah though. Ansah + Reed + Clowney + Woods/Collier is no joke on passing downs. Reed has been sidelined thanks to a bullshit suspension from Goodfag, and Ansah is trying to get back to speed.

That said, 49ers definitely have the best OL in the division. That said, is Juszczyk that big of a factor? 49ers fans and announcers are acting like it's Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers going down with that injury...

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers have some beast lines. I'm curious to see what Seattle does with Reed and a game speed Ansah though. Ansah + Reed + Clowney + Woods/Collier is no joke on passing downs. Reed has been sidelined thanks to a bullshit suspension from Goodfag, and Ansah is trying to get back to speed.

That said, 49ers definitely have the best OL in the division. That said, is Juszczyk that big of a factor? 49ers fans and announcers are acting like it's Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers going down with that injury...

Juszczyk is a blocking machine, watch all those big runs... he is out there laying guys out. He is definitely key to their running game. And he is an under rated receiver too. Huge loss if he misses anytime.

I think our DL is more special than our OL.... personally. Bosa is making a solid case for DROY.