• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Harvin won't be back this week

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Lockette being promoted from the practice squad, it's looking like the Hawks will hold out Harvin for at least one more week. I am completely fine with that. The Bucs are 0-7 and we should be able to handle them easily. I would like Harvin back for the Falcons game though because I think that could turn out to be a tricky game. It's another 10 AM game and we always seem to start off slow on the road as it is. Having Harvin back for that game should hopefully give us a shot in the arm on offense that we desperately need.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They SHOULD be able to win easily. They also SHOULD have been able to handle the Rams. I don't have a problem with Harvin sitting this one out, but I sure hope that game on Monday was a wake up call for the players.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like bringing Lockette in, but not sure it's a sign of anything with Harvin. Lockette would be a replacement for Rice and there was always plans to play Rice and Harvin together, so even if Harvin was coming back this week I think Lockette gets brought in. I'm not saying Harvin's coming back, and I would be surprised if he is back, just that I think this move (which I like) was gonna happen regardless of Harvin's situation.

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvin was held out of practice today and it looks like his hip is still a little bit sore from last week. I would be very surprised to see Harvin back before the Vikings game at this point.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Giac? When is he coming back? I thought it was like a 2-3 week thing.... this is the 4th game I think since his injury.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Giac could be back as early as next week.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Harvin "soreness" worries me. Lets hope its not a huge setback for him.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Harvin "soreness" worries me. Lets hope its not a huge setback for him.

My guess is that it's just his body reacting to a change in routine. For months he had his rehab and then his own workout regimen, but now he's catching passes from Wilson and running routes in practice, which isn't something his body has been used to doing since before he got hurt. He has to get used to it again and they might have overdone it a little bit just to see where his physical conditioning was at. As long as he's not still feeling it in practice next week, I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.