• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Look at the roster in 14' to 15'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have become better at every position/unit except RB from last year to this year. Take a look:

QB- Romo same
RB- Last year Murray.......This year DMac/Randle (pending possible addition, but needs to be upgraded as of now or is not as good as last year.
FB- Better
WR- I honestly think with the growth of TWill, Dez and co and additions of UDFA rookies better
TE- Same
LT- Same
LG- La'el is an upgrade
C- Same
RG- Same
RT- Same
OL as a whole should be better with another year together and growth of young players, and Free being healthy
DE's- Better far better Mincey who started is now a backup, and Selvie is now gone. DLaw, Hardy, and RG will be massive upgrades can't wait
Will- Lee is an upgrade over Carter
Mike- McClain is the same but may be better with another year into football
Sam- Hitch is same but with another year will be better
LB's overall will be far better as the unit is far stronger than last year, and our starting unit is better as Lee is a massive upgrade over Carter
CB's- better if Mo is healthy, he will upgrade over Moore last year, and I like the addition of White
FS- Jones is an upgrade over Wilcox
SS- Church same

This team if they get an RB should be considered SB favorites in my eyes because of the upgrades they have had this offseason, I am truly excited about this season with or without the addition of a high profile RB.

I'd like to possibly look into a guy like Reggie Wayne added for leadership and knowledge on a 1 year deal after TC if the UDFA's don't work out.

If we don't trade for an RB I'd like to take a look at Moreno, I think he is a good player and worth a 1 year deal, has had more success than any RB on our team and I recall him in Denver killing it and doing well last year before the ACL injury in Miami.

Also a possible back up QB in Tavaris Jackson or Jason Campbell depending on how Vaughn does in Preseason.

Other than that no complaints from me at all.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of clayburn I agree. Clayburn only upgrades the opposing qb passer ratings

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if Jones plays FS this year. I don't have a problem with it personally, but I'd be surprised if the team does that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if Jones plays FS this year. I don't have a problem with it personally, but I'd be surprised if the team does that.

Only way he doesn't play FS to me is if one of these corners isn't playing with us or if one of these corners are at FS instead of him IMO.

Think about it, Carr, Scandrick, Mo, Jones you will have 3 CB's out there 70% of the time I'd assume, which means you aren't going to sit one of these guys over starting Wilcox. One of these guys will start at FS if all four are on the team and playing week 1 IMO just makes sense to me.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if anyone cares the Cowboys signed Danny McCray

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if anyone cares the Cowboys signed Danny McCray

It's a solid move. We've made a number of moves for good special teams players which may be one of the more underrated aspects of this offseason.

Also, I don't think Jones will be a safety so that probably leaves the safties at the same level as last year. Hopefully Wilcox can improve.

I also don't see how we improved at DT.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoot...I don't see Wilcox any less a player than Church going into this season. :noidea:
Help us all if McCray covers anything other than kicks this year

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a solid move. We've made a number of moves for good special teams players which may be one of the more underrated aspects of this offseason.

Also, I don't think Jones will be a safety so that probably leaves the safties at the same level as last year. Hopefully Wilcox can improve.

I also don't see how we improved at DT.

we also released Keith Smith and Will Smith.

Cowboys Waive LBs Keith Smith & Will Smith On Waivers, Sign LB Donnie Baggs | NFL Trade Rumors - NFL Rumors