• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOLZ @ Auburn!

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually watched both … just set a second TV up in the living room like I do every New Years day. I am old and wise enough that I don't need them to fail to feel good about my team. Plus until November, I have bragging rights for what we accomplished. :suds:

9-4 gives you bragging rights?

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 straight years with 4 to 6 losses

He keeps having the worst SEC bowl game losses every year for that league.

Hot Seat yet again for the guy who somehow keeps miraculously escaping the hot seat.

He is Bo Pelini at Nebraska more or less.
That’s all they’re ever really gonna be under Gus, but he manages to beat Saban more often than any coach not named Dabo so that gives him more breathing room even though he can’t beat Georgia or LSU with any consistency.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the LOLZ, they got beat by the better team, no LOLZ needed

:)

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s all they’re ever really gonna be under Gus, but he manages to beat Saban more often than any coach not named Dabo so that gives him more breathing room even though he can’t beat Georgia or LSU with any consistency.

Gus has beat Saban three times, IIRC Dabo has done that twice. I have said to you several times that we have been UGA's bitch. We are again this year … But Bama is ours to at least November.

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the LOLZ, they got beat by the better team, no LOLZ needed

:)

I don't know if you saw my post in the other thread, but congrats … y'all earned the win:suds:.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you saw my post in the other thread, but congrats … y'all earned the win:suds:.

I did thank you.

I think people underestimated the gophers, TBH. I though we'd really struggle to run the ball, so was surprised by the 200 yards we gashed you for.

Game was different than I expected, good time

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did thank you.
I think people underestimated the gophers, TBH. I though we'd really struggle to run the ball, so was surprised by the 200 yards we gashed you for.
Game was different than I expected, good time

Sorry, I have been posting more on another board and missed that. Hang on to your coach, he is a very good one. He has a sound game philosophy and puts his players in positions to win with hard play and discipline. And he develops talent. It was a good game to watch and I expect your team to be better in the future as well.

EDIT: I don't think we underestimated the Gophers. We just couldn't shut you down because your line executed extremely well.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I have been posting more on another board and missed that. Hang on to your coach, he is a very good one. He has a sound game philosophy and puts his players in positions to win with hard play and discipline. And he develops talent. It was a good game to watch and I expect your team to be better in the future as well.

Yeah, I'm pretty high on PJ. He's a high energy guy and I can see why people make fun of him (I would if he coached Ia/Wi) but he's genuine and gets a lot of out of his players.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That sounds like you were reading that from a que card, front office make you make that statement ?

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like you were reading that from a que card, front office make you make that statement ?

Flashback from our Barfield "dynasty". It might be the drugs … we needed them. Actually it was the thing that I could not stand from Coach Chiz … there is no excuse for not being able to teach fundamental tackling, ball security and blocking.