• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams fans right now:

7x5zc6i1vzg41.jpg
I'm sorry you got your ass whooped in the playoffs, when it matters. Go raise your phony division title banner.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically kick the can down the road by restructuring contracts.

Personally, I think anymore these teams are now experts at manipulating cap space when they need to. I think the rams bigger problem for the future is a lack of draft picks and age. They're not bringing up young talent that is going to be needed to replace guys as they get old and become less productive.

They have a short window, they know it, and that's why they made this move

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are currently over the projected 2021 cap because the team's policy has been to tightly limit how much can kicked down the road. The other factor is that 3 out of 4 of the large dead money contracted players have been moved off the team in the last year. The Rams have very little left in the way of future cap hits. Once they restructure other contracts to compensate they'll be in better shape than most of the NFL come 2022.

Let me put it this way: there's only $16M in dead money left on Aaron Donald's 'huge' contract...and $8M of that is being accounted for in 2021.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry you got your ass whooped in the playoffs, when it matters. Go raise your phony division title banner.

Remember last year when the Seahawk fans had their thread that the Rams were toast going forward?? Poor peeps it’s like Groundhog Day all over again for them

russell wilson page GIF

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think anymore these teams are now experts at manipulating cap space when they need to. I think the rams bigger problem for the future is a lack of draft picks and age. They're not bringing up young talent that is going to be needed to replace guys as they get old and become less productive.

They have a short window, they know it, and that's why they made this move
Rams have the youngest team in the NFL

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are currently over the projected 2021 cap because the team's policy has been to tightly limit how much can kicked down the road. The other factor is that 3 out of 4 of the large dead money contracted players have been moved off the team in the last year. The Rams have very little left in the way of future cap hits. Once they restructure other contracts to compensate they'll be in better shape than most of the NFL come 2022.

Let me put it this way: there's only $16M in dead money left on Aaron Donald's 'huge' contract...and $8M of that is being accounted for in 2021.

Desperate Seattle fans:

“..But but but we beat you once this year out of 3 times AND we traded our next first rounders too.

AND we even tried to get some of your coaches because the Rams own us so badly.”

Green Arrow Laughing GIF

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, that's right.....it was Stafford's defense holding him back :clap::clap::clap:
Lions are one of the worst organizations in the NFL, two hall of players in their primes were forced to retire. You are talking about an organization that went 0-16, never been to the Super Bowl, barely the playoffs.

Stats don't tell you the whole story. They haven't had a good running back since Barry, that can take pressure off quarterback. Cam Akers was second in the NFL in facing 8 men im the box, tells you what defensed thought of Goff. A quarterback would make them pay.

You're throwing some stats out there like everything is comparable.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, that's right.....it was Stafford's defense holding him back :clap::clap::clap:
How about Packers QB Aaron Rodgers showing serious respect and admiration for Lions counterpart Matthew Stafford?

That’s exactly what Rodgers did during his latest appearance on the Pat McAfee Show. A relaxed, candid Rodgers brought up Stafford unprompted as someone who deserves a lot more respect.

“I will say this,” Rodgers said. “A guy who probably doesn’t get anywhere near the credit for doing (expletive) like that all the time, he wears No. 9 and plays in Detroit. That dude, what he does with the ball is impressive. It’s really, really impressive,”

Rodgers continued, unprompted by McAfee or A.J. Hawk, who was also sitting in,

“That dude is throwing crazy no-lookers all the time. And he can throw from any arm angle. I don’t think he gets; maybe it’s Detroit…” Rodgers waxes before McAfee interjects. Rodgers then defends Stafford in the face of the Lions’ abysmal shutout loss to the Panthers.

Yeah, I'm going to trust Roger's opinion over some window licker like you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions are one of the worst organizations in the NFL, two hall of players in their primes were forced to retire. You are talking about an organization that went 0-16, never been to the Super Bowl, barely the playoffs.

Stats don't tell you the whole story. They haven't had a good running back since Barry, that can take pressure off quarterback. Cam Akers was second in the NFL in facing 8 men im the box, tells you what defensed thought of Goff. A quarterback would make them pay.

You're throwing some stats out there like everything is comparable.

Seattle fans are shitting their yoga pants.
Never seen them this bad. You’d think after being embarrassed in the playoffs they wouldn't be so dumb

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Seattle fans are reaching new lows. They know Goff is not good and somehow forget Goff’s best 2 years were with OPOY Todd Gurley.

Stafford has had who at RB?

Facts are just piling up here but them boys in the NW just haven’t seen the sun for weeks. This Stafford move has really exposed their insecurity/lack of faith in Pete Carroll

Delicious Seattle tears

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desperate Seattle fans:

“..But but but we beat you once this year out of 3 times AND we traded our next first rounders too.

AND we even tried to get some of your coaches because the Rams own us so badly.”

Green Arrow Laughing GIF

Why are Batman and Robin hanging out with Robin Hood?

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desperate Seattle fans:

Green Arrow Laughing GIF
Not sure what this is supposed to mean but I do like the GIF!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a fact, both Seattle and Rams won't be holding up any trophy this year. Doesn't really matter what round you lose in.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, finally realizing Goff was holding this very good team back and managing to get rid of him and get the value of a top notch veteran in return might be the smartest move they've made since since firing Fisher. I still say future first round draft picks are grossly overvalued, especially late picks. Top 5 or so are the only ones that really matter. After that, the entire draft is a crapshoot.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s wrong Precious you can’t sleep? Or you just working 7/11 shift again?
Skippy, I live about 12 time zones from you. But thanks for playing. Which kind of makes your not seeing the sun comment about as valid as your football knowledge. Every fan base needs their clown I guess? Good to see the Rams well represented Ass Clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.