• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you realize I never asked for your opinion.

You felt the need to come onto a sports blog concened about fans shit talking.

Do us both a favor and pull up your skirt.

LOL
I wasn't concerned I was laughing at you. A whole thread of you whining. Congrats. Do everyone a favor , when someone other than your team wins a super bowl be a man and say good job and congrats. Don't go on and on acting like a spoiled brat because your team won a bunch in the past. But you're obviously not able to do that. The whole hall monitor crap tells me you're a miserable dude. Your team winning made you feel like a big man. So another team winning you take personally. Again, very weird. And yes, thats my opinion. Save your time , you're not convincing me otherwise.

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't concerned I was laughing at you. A whole thread of you whining. Congrats. Do everyone a favor , when someone other than your team wins a super bowl be a man and say good job and congrats. Don't go on and on acting like a spoiled brat because your team won a bunch in the past.
I already congratuled Ram fans.

You are precious.

I think you will find more solice on a knitting chatroom though.

The shit talking here may be a little to harsh for you.

Continue on

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already congratuled Ram fans.

You are precious.

I think you will find more solice on a knitting chatroom though.

The shit talking here may be a little to harsh for you.

Continue on
lol. I'm done. You're boring and clueless . Don't forget to piss on more objects.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. So who owns who? How did the Pats win these games considering the numbers Brady put up? Or better yet didn't put up?

Personally loved watching that blowhard Ryan get so frustrated losing to BB. Loved it

Forgot to add the link
Bill is below .500 ve ACFE w/o TB and vs everyone else Interesting. 1 playoff win in 9 years while Browns were winning the AFCN a year removed before he got there.

And btw Ryan had a winning record vs BB as Jets HC

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone the Rams won a SB. Most of us congratulated them.

However, by the posts of most of their fans they are a dynasty.

Don't believe me? Go back and read the posts.

LOL @Rams Fans would've been a better title.
Hey, maybe the Rams FO should pull a Pats and start cheating so that we can build a dynasty the way they did and pound our chest bragging about 6 championships and how no other team can compare to our cheating greatness like NWPatsFan keeps doing.

What he fails to realize is that the Rams did something no other team in the league has done before. They put all their chips on the table and went all in. They traded away a QB that had got them to the SB previously for one who had never won a playoff game.

They traded for a LB who was injured and many felt was not the same player he once was. They signed a WR the looked like a former shell of himself while losing their 2nd best WR.

What the Rams did had never been done before because no team was willing to sacrifice the draft capital necessary to do what they did.

Now look what has happened this off-season. We have never seen one like it before because teams are finally willing to do what the Rams did first. What they did has now changed the NFL. No longer are teams hoarding their picks, and are willing to trade them for stars.

That’s what makes their SB win different. Had they lost, the league would’ve remained status quo. Everyone, like him, would still be laughing at the Rams for what they did.

Now, teams are trying to replicate what they did.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, maybe the Rams FO should pull a Pats and start cheating so that we can build a dynasty the way they did and pound our chest bragging about 6 championships and how no other team can compare to our cheating greatness like NWPatsFan keeps doing.

What he fails to realize is that the Rams did something no other team in the league has done before. They put all their chips on the table and went all in. They traded away a QB that had got them to the SB previously for one who had never won a playoff game.

They traded for a LB who was injured and many felt was not the same player he once was. They signed a WR the looked like a former shell of himself while losing their 2nd best WR.

What the Rams did had never been done before because no team was willing to sacrifice the draft capital necessary to do what they did.

Now look what has happened this off-season. We have never seen one like it before because teams are finally willing to do what the Rams did first. What they did has now changed the NFL. No longer are teams hoarding their picks, and are willing to trade them for stars.

That’s what makes their SB win different. Had they lost, the league would’ve remained status quo. Everyone, like him, would still be laughing at the Rams for what they did.

Now, teams are trying to replicate what they did.
Nobody takes you and NW seriously with the junk. You with the cheating shit and him with the chest pumping like we were are a part of the team. Both need to grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.