• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It fell in place for the Pats for so many years. All the moves that worked out. I don't think we'll see that anytime soon. The Rams had everything work out for one season. The OBJ thing , Von Miller balling out and Stafford coming up big in fourth quarters of playoff games . McVay pushed all the right buttons so gonna be interesting if he can get the Rams in position to win another. History says probably not.
Guess what I am saying is that I was humbled for watching a team that went to playing in 2 SB's in 30 years , getting spanked by Bears and GB but nothing else. See BB come in after Carrol was decent, but Kraft must have liked BB when he was here with Parcells. Guy goes 5-11, and then 0-2 with the highest paid player at that time Bledsoe, who was in the SB few years later> Bledsoe gets injured, and 0-2 has Brady taking the team to SB and winning and then in 03 and 04, Pats fans are in heaven, 3 Lombardi's. We go 1 min from going 19-0 but defense cant stop Eli when they need a TD. Brady gets his foot fixed and we miss the playoffs in 08, with the 16-0 team etc etc. Cassell went 10-5 in KC few years later too so not bad QB. We go 7-9 the year Brady leaves and then Belichick spend a record FA guaranteed $$$ last season to get blown out by 30 to Buffalo. Am I bitter? Yes at Kraft not blowing Belichick out, guy cant pick talent for shit

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what I am saying is that I was humbled for watching a team that went to playing in 2 SB's in 30 years , getting spanked by Bears and GB but nothing else. See BB come in after Carrol was decent, but Kraft must have liked BB when he was here with Parcells. Guy goes 5-11, and then 0-2 with the highest paid player at that time Bledsoe, who was in the SB few years later> Bledsoe gets injured, and 0-2 has Brady taking the team to SB and winning and then in 03 and 04, Pats fans are in heaven, 3 Lombardi's. We go 1 min from going 19-0 but defense cant stop Eli when they need a TD. Brady gets his foot fixed and we miss the playoffs in 08, with the 16-0 team etc etc. Cassell went 10-5 in KC few years later too so not bad QB. We go 7-9 the year Brady leaves and then Belichick spend a record FA guaranteed $$$ last season to get blown out by 30 to Buffalo. Am I bitter? Yes at Kraft not blowing Belichick out, guy cant pick talent for shit
Definitely not good at picking WRs. 2019 you guys got N. Henry in the first round so you passed on Deebo Samuel, DK Metcalf, AJ Brown and Hunter Renfro. YOu pick Deebo and Brady still might be in NE.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not good at picking WRs. 2019 you guys got N. Henry in the first round so you passed on Deebo Samuel, DK Metcalf, AJ Brown and Hunter Renfro.
Or wanting to let Brady go and sign Garrop for big money after he lasted 6 Q here. Went to 3 more SB's and 2 Lombardi's when Kraft vetoed Belichick

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or wanting to let Brady go and sign Garrop for big money after he lasted 6 Q here. Went to 3 more SB's and 2 Lombardi's when Kraft vetoed Belichick
Kraft saved you guys from Bill. lol But I still can't be too hard on BB. He did come up with some defenses that baffled teams .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft saved you guys from Bill. lol But I still can't be too hard on BB. He did come up with some defenses that baffled teams .
Hopefully he can get over the hump and win games in playoffs, his style doesn't seem to work to well. Players bought in to it because they saw Brady take shit but they won, so bought into it. Time will tell but grateful for what has happened here in NE for 19 years

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is our team won the superbowl.lol. But it looks like some other teams fans are butthurt.lol. Who are you to tell us we aren't going to keep winning. lol. Pretty sad you've spent so much time trying to piss on someone elses parade.
LOL. At you.
Do you feel better now?

Asking for a friend.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he can get over the hump and win games in playoffs, his style doesn't seem to work to well. Players bought in to it because they saw Brady take shit but they won, so bought into it. Time will tell but grateful for what has happened here in NE for 19 years
BB just turned 70. He's only got a handful of years left.
Let's wait and see how the Pats do after he leaves.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB just turned 70. He's only got a handful of years left.
Let's wait and see how the Pats do after he leaves.
I cant wait. Dirty egomaniac with him being paid the most, will play out. BB bye and wont miss you

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you feel better now?

Asking for a friend.
Fucking awesome. Catch that super bowl? Gonna feel good for a while. Tell a friend.
Listening to the nightly fireworks from disneyland as I type this. What a wonderful world.lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait. Dirty egomaniac with him being paid the most, will play out. BB bye and wont miss you
The grass isn't always greener.

This is a business where people get paid for performance.

BBs resume has earned him the highest pay day. Whether it was on the coat tails of the GOAT QB or not? BB still engineered those teams. He built those teams. Ran the defense for most of it. Went thru coaches on an annual basis...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking awesome. Catch that super bowl? Gonna feel good for a while. Tell a friend.
Good to know. From your posts I thought you were part of a knitting club trying to infiltrate a sports forum.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The grass isn't always greener.

This is a business where people get paid for performance.

BBs resume has earned him the highest pay day. Whether it was on the coat tails of the GOAT QB or not? BB still engineered those teams. He built those teams. Ran the defense for most of it. Went thru coaches on an annual basis...
BB is an avg coach or worse, he robbed money from Kraft . If he didn't have the GOAT he would be in college or an assistant. It worked well for the the GOAT Phil Jackson. Jordan or Shaq and Kobe for the ride. When you see greats like Gronk quit on him, obvious

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know. From your posts I thought you were part of a knitting club trying to infiltrate a sports forum.
So you know how Kinitting people talk about sports? Odd but ok. Next time I need advice or info from a wanna be sports board gate keeper I will give you a holler.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB is an avg coach or worse, he robbed money from Kraft . If he didn't have the GOAT he would be in college or an assistant. It worked well for the the GOAT Phil Jackson. Jordan or Shaq and Kobe for the ride. When you see greats like Gronk quit on him, obvious
All subjective. No one knows how things would've turned out otherwise.

Funny so many players love playing for him until they get paid or get their ring.

Kraft and BB built the Patriot way we have come to love.

Has BB made some dumb or questionable choices? Sure. But he also has made a LOT of good ones to include drafting TB 12

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you know how Kinitting people talk about sports? Odd but ok. Next time I need advice or info from a wanna be sports board gate keeper I will give you a holler.
Thanks or just keep your sensitive Nancy comments to yourself.

I didn't holler for you to throw your two cents in.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All subjective. No one knows how things would've turned out otherwise.

Funny so many players love playing for him until they get paid or get their ring.

Kraft and BB built the Patriot way we have come to love.

Has BB made some dumb or questionable choices? Sure. But he also has made a LOT of good ones to include drafting TB 12
Bill is an avg coach, has not won anything w/o TB12/ Rex Ryan owns him , losing record in AFCE support the clown

Last edited:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks or just keep your sensitive Nancy comments to yourself.

I didn't holler for you to throw your two cents in.
In case you didn't read between lines I couldn't give a flying you know what about your opinion and I will post when I want to. Did you piss somewhere and now think the board is yours?

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill is an avg coach, has not won anything w/o TB12/ Rex Ryan owns him , losing record in AFCE support the clown
Interesting. So who owns who? How did the Pats win these games considering the numbers Brady put up? Or better yet didn't put up?

Personally loved watching that blowhard Ryan get so frustrated losing to BB. Loved it

Forgot to add the link

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you didn't read between lines I couldn't give a flying you know what about your opinion and I will post when I want to. Did you piss somewhere and now think the board is yours?
As long as you realize I never asked for your opinion.

You felt the need to come onto a sports blog concened about fans shit talking.

Do us both a favor and pull up your skirt.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.