• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy look at the self ownage. :L

The Jimmy G posts were gold

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 294682
Oops! Keep posting.
No one derps like you.

Avoid showing us where the Rams fans said anything about us being a dynasty.

Avoid showing us anywhere you congratulated Rams fans or could actually admit how stupid your posts were in this thread.

Yes all noted. Waiting on you

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone the Rams won a SB. Most of us congratulated them.

However, by the posts of most of their fans they are a dynasty.

Don't believe me? Go back and read the posts.

LOL @Rams Fans would've been a better title.
Wait, fans of a team that just won a Superbowl are pumped up about it? Color me shocked.
With all the Pats success you couldn't just sit back and enjoy it , you had /have to try to shit on someone's parade? Lol.
What a miserable person you must be.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, fans of a team that just won a Superbowl are pumped up about it? Color me shocked.
With all the Pats success you couldn't just sit back and enjoy it , you had /have to try to shit on someone's parade? Lol.

Oh now you’ve done it. You’re just jealous N stuff lmao

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now you’ve done it. You’re just jealous N stuff lmao
lol. You'd think with all his teams success he'd be a little more secure. But some people don't like seeing others happy. It angers them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....I cannot change.

What do the Pats need? Besides Brady? ;)
Patriots need speed on both sides of the ball, very generally.
Also needed is talent. We don't need another 3 #2 WR's We also don't need another 3 #3 CB's
We need some of the talent picked up over the last 2 years to step up.
Some will do that, some will move on.

All in all, I'm very happy with the progress of the rebuild and state of the current Patriots roster is improving. Quickly.
Natsayers can point out we haven't won a Superbowl in 3 years. We hit bottom with a 6-9 year and recovered enough to post a 10-7 record the 2nd year of the rebuild. We are in surprisingly good shape and the haters are puffing their chest while they can.

You will learn to wear the hate as a badge of honor. One that can only be earned by winning a Superbowl.
The only recent SB winner that is not universally hated, is KC, because we all love Mahomes.
Look at the hate for all the recent winners, New England, Philly, Seattle, Baltimore and now LA.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. You'd think with all his teams success he'd be a little more secure. But some people don't like seeing others happy. It angers them.
3 Superbowl wins in last 10 years has me confident and happy.
I'm only displeased that it wasn't 5 Superbowl wins in 11 years!
Patriots fans are certainly spoiled.....

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Superbowl wins in last 10 years has me confident and happy.
I'm only displeased that it wasn't 5 Superbowl wins in 11 years!
Patriots fans are certainly spoiled.....
Hey I'm a Lakers fan and Dodgers fan also so I know success and yeah I have BSed with other teams fans but always in a joking manor.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm a Lakers fan and Dodgers fan also so I know success and yeah I have BSed with other teams fans but always in a joking manor.
I "joke" with other fans too. I usually really mean what I say. Sometimes it is born of opinion and as you know, opinions can be wrong.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots need speed on both sides of the ball, very generally.
Also needed is talent. We don't need another 3 #2 WR's We also don't need another 3 #3 CB's
We need some of the talent picked up over the last 2 years to step up.
Some will do that, some will move on.

All in all, I'm very happy with the progress of the rebuild and state of the current Patriots roster is improving. Quickly.
Natsayers can point out we haven't won a Superbowl in 3 years. We hit bottom with a 6-9 year and recovered enough to post a 10-7 record the 2nd year of the rebuild. We are in surprisingly good shape and the haters are puffing their chest while they can.

You will learn to wear the hate as a badge of honor. One that can only be earned by winning a Superbowl.
The only recent SB winner that is not universally hated, is KC, because we all love Mahomes.
Look at the hate for all the recent winners, New England, Philly, Seattle, Baltimore and now LA.

I hear you. We’ve hit nice on some 3rds, 4ths, 5ths and even 6ths. Otherwise obviously we don’t win the big one. Fits good with giving away top picks but yeah gotta hit on those late ones.

Mac Jones and your WRs need to step up. Your RBs are always solid

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. We’ve hit nice on some 3rds, 4ths, 5ths and even 6ths. Otherwise obviously we don’t win the big one. Fits good with giving away top picks but yeah gotta hit on those late ones.

Mac Jones and your WRs need to step up. Your RBs are always solid

Sharks got me scared about 9th.

But if its Charles Cross or Sauce Gardner or someone worthy in a PON then I'm OK.

Cross because our 2023 1st rounder is going to need a blindside protecter

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avoid showing us where the Rams fans said anything about us being a dynasty.

Avoid showing us anywhere you congratulated Rams fans or could actually admit how stupid your posts were in this thread.

Yes all noted. Waiting on you
Is the word congrats to big of a word for you to understand?

Again you need to take the homer glasses off to not see the talk of dynasty. The pigeon chest pounding is cute though. I'll give you that.

Keep derping

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for playing.

You did read the OP didn't you?

What's the problem with you LA fans? Do all of you have reading comprehension problems?

Congratulations, you just joined the derp club.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks got me scared about 9th.

But if its Charles Cross or Sauce Gardner or someone worthy in a PON then I'm OK.

Cross because our 2023 1st rounder is going to need a blindside protecter

OT from the SEC could be good. That poor QB whoever it is better get learnt quick eh?

What if they reach? ;)

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the word congrats to big of a word for you to understand?

Again you need to take the homer glasses off to not see the talk of dynasty. The pigeon chest pounding is cute though. I'll give you that.

Keep derping

Shut up Virginia

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for playing.

You did read the OP didn't you?

What's the problem with you LA fans? Do all of you have reading comprehension problems?

Congratulations, you just joined the derp club.
The problem is our team won the superbowl.lol. But it looks like some other teams fans are butthurt.lol. Who are you to tell us we aren't going to keep winning. lol. Pretty sad you've spent so much time trying to piss on someone elses parade.
LOL. At you.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is our team won the superbowl.lol. But it looks like some other teams fans are butthurt.lol. Who are you to tell us we aren't going to keep winning. lol. Pretty sad you've spent so much time trying to piss on someone elses parade.
LOL. At you.
Congrats on the SB win. The 2 SBs vs your Rams came down to the last minute, as did with Brady with TB in the playoffs. I knew once Brady moved on, we would have a drought here, witnessed it here for 30 years before he started, going to the SB is very tough. BB has 1 playoff win in 9 years as HC w/o Brady as QB ,so not getting hopes up

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the SB win. The 2 SBs vs your Rams came down to the last minute, as did with Brady with TB in the playoffs. I knew once Brady moved on, we would have a drought here, witnessed it here for 30 years before he started, going to the SB is very tough. BB has 1 playoff win in 9 years as HC w/o Brady starting ,so not getting hopes up
It fell in place for the Pats for so many years. All the moves that worked out. I don't think we'll see that anytime soon. The Rams had everything work out for one season. The OBJ thing , Von Miller balling out and Stafford coming up big in fourth quarters of playoff games . McVay pushed all the right buttons so gonna be interesting if he can get the Rams in position to win another. History says probably not. Seattle losing R Wilson and the whole thing going on with Murray at the Cardinals gives me hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.