• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^THIS^^

:dingdingding:

This is why results like Super Bowls, team moves, player acquisitions, and sech are just fodder for us all to question, predict, discuss, and either pat our collective selves on our backs for getting it right, or eating a little row when we don't.

BTW @NWPATSFAN - That was a pretty good post, it just went a bit awry at the end to get a bullseye!
Of course it is. He who talks the most shit wins.

Going awry at the end or not is subjective.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hindsight is 50/50.

He commanded too much $. NE couldn't afford him. After 20 years he wanted something new. Maybe to prove who was the ultimate GOAT he or BB?

Or maybe he was tired of the BB bullshit?

Either way as a fan I have no power making those decisions.

Did I still want him in NE? 5050 on that. He was/is aging. NO ONE believed he would still be playing at this level NO ONE.

Doesn't change the fact many many greats have left their team during their twilight years. Brady is just another in a long line.

I wish and wish him well. Don't want to see him win another SB. Do you know the main reason for that? Because I'm a Pat fan first and foremost.

Amazing how Brady is still living in people's heads.

This is a Ram LOL thread yet you and others want to keep bringing up Brady.

No wonder we LOL at the Ram fans.
Whaaat? All he wanted was a 2 year contract for 50 mill, so only 25 million a year, while top QB's were making 40 mill a year. BB offered him a 1 yr contract for 15 mill plus incentives. Bill the douchebag has a clause where he needs to be the highest paid "employee" of the Pats and believe he makes 25 mill a year. Guy is a narcissist who hasn't proven he can do shit shit with TB. He did squat in Cleveland and they were going to the playoffs 1 year removed when he started, and won the div 4 out of 5 years I believe with Kosar at QB , so going to playoffs often, and only once in 5 years with BB. Your 2nd line was your best, and so was Gronk who "retired" and others. He can treat players like shit when they see TB taking it and winning. You don't win, players are gonna go AB on him.

And don't forget he took discounts his last 13 years and prob saved the Pats easily 100mill on the low side, Kraft would have easily paid him the 50 mill for 2 years , but if he vetoed BB again, he would probably desert, and we all know coaches shelp life is a lot longer than coaches, and TB was already 41.

And BB needs to go better than .470 and only one playoff win in 9 seasons w/o 1 player to be considered the ultimate goat.

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, all some chicks can think about is the pipe!

So hold on there Lucy, now you can‘t admit y‘all pulled the plug on TB too early?

You really do have a problem with reality now don't you...
Very few Patriots fans wanted Brady to leave. It was an unfortunate series of events.
Brady didn't want to end his career in a rebuild. Can't fault him for that.
Most us have moved on. I'm still a Brady fan and a Patriots fan. Always will be.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK maybe I should've clarified. Witnessing 6 SBs for your team.

Shit one SB and Ram fans be like.

When Packers won their Super Bowl in the 96 season I was overjoyed... was 28 and grew up with Packers of 70s and 80s thinking I would never see Packers in the Super Bowl much less win one with Green Bay being such a small market team. Thankfully Bob Harlan got the organization turned around in early 90s so Packers have now won 2 Super Bowls in my lifetime.

Any team that has suffered a long drought for a title I will feel good for their fanbase. Not all of our teams can be so fortunate as Patriots winning 6 in 17 years.

It is not all that hard to say congrats and move on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whaaat? All he wanted was a 2 year contract for 50 mill, so only 25 million a year, while top QB's were making 40 mill a year. BB offered him a 1 yr contract for 15 mill plus incentives. Bill the douchebag has a clause where he needs to be the highest paid "employee" of the Pats and believe he makes 25 mill a year. Guy is a narcissist who hasn't proven he can do shit shit with TB. He did squat in Cleveland and they were going to the playoffs 1 year removed when he started, and won the div 4 out of 5 years I believe with Kosar at QB , so going to playoffs often, and only once in 5 years with BB. Your 2nd line was your best, and so was Gronk who "retired" and others. He can treat players like shit when they see TB taking it and winning. You don't win, players are gonna go AB on him.

And don't forget he took discounts his last 13 years and prob saved the Pats easily 100mill on the low side, Kraft would have easily paid him the 50 mill for 2 years , but if he vetoed BB again, he would probably desert, and we all know coaches shelp life is a lot longer than coaches, and TB was already 41.

And BB needs to go better than .470 and only one playoff win in 9 seasons w/o 1 player to be considered the ultimate goat.
With the rest of the contracts on the team at that time $25M wasn't happening. Unless NE wanted to start a rebuild because a lot of other contracts would've needed to go to make this happen.

I'm not saying the decision was right or wrong. BB is known for getting rid of players a year early. As I said before NO ONE could predict TB still playing at this level.

The rest is a lot of speculation. We have no idea what the real negotiations went like. We all appreciated TB taking team discounts. It's not like he needed the money in his likely last contract. I think there was a lot more that weighed into. But, now I'm speculating like others.

BB, TB and most of the organization keep these matters quiet.

As much of a douche as BB can be he's still likely going down as the GOAT (subjective). He always does what he feels is best for the team.

Do you think he honestly wanted to have TB leave, along with others and settle with Sham Newton and a less talentled WR/TE group? We all know BB wants to win at any cost. No way he didn't factor everything into that decision. We all believe he wants to get Shula's record.

Convince me there weren't other issues besides the "reported" contract numbers.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Packers won their Super Bowl in the 96 season I was overjoyed... was 28 and grew up with Packers of 70s and 80s thinking I would never see Packers in the Super Bowl much less win one with Green Bay being such a small market team. Thankfully Bob Harlan got the organization turned around in early 90s so Packers have now won 2 Super Bowls in my lifetime.

Any team that has suffered a long drought for a title I will feel good for their fanbase. Not all of our teams can be so fortunate as Patriots winning 6 in 17 years.

It is not all that hard to say congrats and move on.
If more fans were only like GB fans? IMHO GB fans are the classiest.

The problem is some douchey fans banging their collective chests after ONE SB win like they are a dynasty.

If history over the last decade or so showed us anything, repeating is very difficult. Eating crow has become a delicacy. Just look at the last handful of one and done's that did the same thing these obnoxious Ram fans are doing.

I'd have to say KC fans were probably the least obnoxious of those groups.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the rest of the contracts on the team at that time $25M wasn't happening. Unless NE wanted to start a rebuild because a lot of other contracts would've needed to go to make this happen.

I'm not saying the decision was right or wrong. BB is known for getting rid of players a year early. As I said before NO ONE could predict TB still playing at this level.

The rest is a lot of speculation. We have no idea what the real negotiations went like. We all appreciated TB taking team discounts. It's not like he needed the money in his likely last contract. I think there was a lot more that weighed into. But, now I'm speculating like others.

BB, TB and most of the organization keep these matters quiet.

As much of a douche as BB can be he's still likely going down as the GOAT (subjective). He always does what he feels is best for the team.

Do you think he honestly wanted to have TB leave, along with others and settle with Sham Newton and a less talentled WR/TE group? We all know BB wants to win at any cost. No way he didn't factor everything into that decision. We all believe he wants to get Shula's record.

Convince me there weren't other issues besides the "reported" contract numbers.
Of course there was. BB is like another power hungry Putin . shows no loyalty and lies to his players just like he did about Butler, and not playing in the SB. Anybody with beady eyes or person who looks down when he talks, can't trust him. Look at the mutts he surrounds himself with like Patricia, Obrien, Chip Kelly, Sciano etc. Brady called him and wanted to meet him to talk, and BB said he was too busy, so whatever TB had to say, he would have to on the phone. Guy gives you 20 years, takes your average career and prob saves your job in NE after going 5-13 , takes you to 14 AFCG and 9 SB's and you can't give him a couple of hrs? Rodgers whines to get more money or bloody vagina and the Pres, GM and HC fly to Cali to talk with 1 SB appearance and always wanting to be the highest paid guy, and Brady who made 9, always takes less money and both are in same small state, and he wont meet. Fuck Bill and his grimy meth head son Steve. The other one dont know anything about.

As far as the contact it was only another 20 mill for the next 2 seasons, but he can spend 160 mill of guaranteed money to bums in FA like Janu Smith, Agaholor etc, and hoody should have cut his way over payed shitty GM ass.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there was. BB is like another power hungry Putin . shows no loyalty and lies to his players just like he did about Butler, and not playing in the SB. Anybody with beady eyes or person who looks down when he talks, can't trust him. Look at the mutts he surrounds himself with like Patricia, Obrien, Chip Kelly, Sciano etc. Brady called him and wanted to meet him to talk, and BB said he was too busy, so whatever TB had to say, he would have to on the phone. Guy gives you 20 years, takes your average career and prob saves your job in NE after going 5-13 , takes you to 14 AFCG and 9 SB's and you can't give him a couple of hrs? Rodgers whines to get more money or bloody vagina and the Pres, GM and HC fly to Cali to talk with 1 SB appearance and always wanting to be the highest paid guy, and Brady who made 9, always takes less money and both are in same small state, and he wont meet. Fuck Bill and his grimy meth head son Steve. The other one dont know anything about.

As far as the contact it was only another 20 mill for the next 2 seasons, but he can spend 160 mill of guaranteed money to bums in FA like Janu Smith, Agaholor etc, and hoody should have cut his way over payed shitty GM ass.
You can't compare what he spent on Smith and Agholor... That's two years removed with a huge amount of cap.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If more fans were only like GB fans? IMHO GB fans are the classiest.

The problem is some douchey fans banging their collective chests after ONE SB win like they are a dynasty.

If history over the last decade or so showed us anything, repeating is very difficult. Eating crow has become a delicacy. Just look at the last handful of one and done's that did the same thing these obnoxious Ram fans are doing.

I'd have to say KC fans were probably the least obnoxious of those groups.
I just don't think you get it, or want to admit it.

Nobody is banging their chest after one SB win.

It has been tough in the NFC West over the last decade to even get into a solid position in the playoffs.

6 different teams in the last 10 years have been to the Super Bowl from the NFC West. So for anyone team to even to get to the Super Bowl from the NFC has been a feat for anyone from the NFC West much less for any one organization in the Conference!

Sure NE has 3 SB wins in that time, but what has the rest of the AFC East done in that time as Super Bowl contenders?

That is a big Zero!

In the last decade in the Super Bowl the Rams are 1-1, the Seahawks are 1-1, and the 49ers are 0-2. What other Division has gone to 6 Super Bowls with 3 different organizations in a decades time?

That too is a big Zero!

To you that may not matter, but why should we let the facts get in the way of your narrative?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOOM!

Well said Sonny!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM!

Well said Sonny!
Thanks Vita only these in Bill we trust simps don't see it. I live 30 min from the stadium, been watching them for almost 50 years and hear and see what's going on. Some are still in the poppy field, sleeping because it's opium and believe Belichick is the Wizard of Oz, but TB, Gronk and Toto finally saw the fraud behind the curtain

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Vita only these in Bill we trust simps don't see it. I live 30 min from the stadium, been watching them for almost 50 years and hear and see what's going on. Some are still in the poppy field, sleeping because it's opium and believe Belichick is the Wizard of Oz, but TB, Gronk and Toto finally saw the fraud behind the curtain
I only simp for Brady I swear

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think you get it, or want to admit it.

Nobody is banging their chest after one SB win.

It has been tough in the NFC West over the last decade to even get into a solid position in the playoffs.

6 different teams in the last 10 years have been to the Super Bowl from the NFC West. So for anyone team to even to get to the Super Bowl from the NFC has been a feat for anyone from the NFC West much less for any one organization in the Conference!

Sure NE has 3 SB wins in that time, but what has the rest of the AFC East done in that time as Super Bowl contenders?

That is a big Zero!

In the last decade in the Super Bowl the Rams are 1-1, the Seahawks are 1-1, and the 49ers are 0-2. What other Division has gone to 6 Super Bowls with 3 different organizations in a decades time?

That too is a big Zero!

To you that may not matter, but why should we let the facts get in the way of your narrative?
Not sure what you think I don't get or want to admit?

I'm not the one wearing blinders if you think there aren't any Ram fans on here pounding their chests.

Manipulating numbers to fit your narrative seems to be an art for you.

Let's just take the last decade. No one is taking away the strength of the NFCW. But could we say what Division has lost 4 SBs in that decade?

Why stop at this decade? Why not go back 21 years since you intriduced NE into this comparison? After all that's where NE went from a perrenial cellar dweller to a dynasty. This is relevant as it was NE against (do I need to remind you who)? More relevant that they were part of the NFCW. Has any division lost 7 SBs in that time?

OBTW those beloved 0-4 Bills in SBs looked pretty good last year.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE has had the easiest division in the NFL for over 20 years
Not sure what you think I don't get or want to admit?

I'm not the one wearing blinders if you think there aren't any Ram fans on here pounding their chests.

Manipulating numbers to fit your narrative seems to be an art for you.

Let's just take the last decade. No one is taking away the strength of the NFCW. But could we say what Division has lost 4 SBs in that decade?

Why stop at this decade? Why not go back 21 years since you intriduced NE into this comparison? After all that's where NE went from a perrenial cellar dweller to a dynasty. This is relevant as it was NE against (do I need to remind you who)? More relevant that they were part of the NFCW. Has any division lost 7 SBs in that time?

OBTW those beloved 0-4 Bills in SBs looked pretty good last year.
During the Pats dynasty, they have played in the easiest division in all the NFL.

From 2001-2019, the other teams in the AFCE have a combined record of 406-506, with a whopping total of 18 winning records combined ( 8 of which were 9-7 records ).

19 seasons of the worst division in the NFL certainly helps build a dynasty when the division is a cake walk. Not to mention most of the AFC during that same span was pretty weak outside of a handful of teams.

Vita’s point was the NFC has been much tougher, especially the NFCW. To have those teams get through the NFC and represent in the SB is no small feat.

When the AFCE has 3 teams make the playoffs in the same season, then we can talk.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE has had the easiest division in the NFL for over 20 years

During the Pats dynasty, they have played in the easiest division in all the NFL.

From 2001-2019, the other teams in the AFCE have a combined record of 406-506, with a whopping total of 18 winning records combined ( 8 of which were 9-7 records ).

19 seasons of the worst division in the NFL certainly helps build a dynasty when the division is a cake walk. Not to mention most of the AFC during that same span was pretty weak outside of a handful of teams.

Vita’s point was the NFC has been much tougher, especially the NFCW. To have those teams get through the NFC and represent in the SB is no small feat.

When the AFCE has 3 teams make the playoffs in the same season, then we can talk.
You play who is on your schedule.

NE still played 10 other teams every year. Went to the playoffs beating 2 or 3 teams from the AFC each year. Then beating the best the NFC had to offer 6Xs.
This after drafting in the late 20s to early 30s year in and year out. While replacing coaches every season.

When your team does anything close to that we can talk.

Thank you for making point though.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You play who is on your schedule.

NE still played 10 other teams every year. Went to the playoffs beating 2 or 3 teams from the AFC each year. Then beating the best the NFC had to offer 6Xs.
This after drafting in the late 20s to early 30s year in and year out. While replacing coaches every season.

When your team does anything close to that we can talk.

Thank you for making point though.
So stumbling upon the GOAT at pick 199 had nothing to do with it?

Hahahahaha GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you deflect and change the narrative anymore?

Sure it did, just like any player drafted. So did the tuck rule and any other call that went for or against the Pats. Likewise all the draft picks lost...

What matters is the two decades of dominance. Don't let facts get in the way.

This thread will never die as long as you and a couple others keep providing us with this comedic gold. LOL @ Rams for life.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Brady isn't selected and Bledsoe doesn't get injured, Belichick imo and what the buzz around here was that he would get fired after 2 dismal seasons, and that's the way it was headed. And if the Pats would have won any SB's in the last 20 years is anybody's guess. Thanks Tom

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will disagree on this one thing......

If you make a thread called LOL at the Rams (as you did) the day after Stafford is traded for, then you continue to LOL at the Rams in said thread…

Be prepared for a dose of some shit mang. You took it well and ate crow. I’ll give you that.

But Just because another NE poster is doubling down on his tears while we give him shit doesn’t mean any of us are pounding our chest.

I was pounding my chest in 1999-2000. This one wasn’t expected by all means, but wasn’t surprising either.

Status
Not open for further replies.