• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost every team rightfully claims to be better than the Gophers. Including BOWLING GREEN.
Well, Auburn has NEVER beaten the Gophers. They DID beat Oregon though.

The Ducks have only won one game out of four against the Gophers, and Oregon St only won one out of five.

Nebraska's not even close to having more wins vs the Gophers than the Gophers have over them.

Washington's lost 10 times to the Gophers, while only winning like 7 or 8 games.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost every team rightfully claims to be better than the Gophers. Including BOWLING GREEN.
Outside of the B1G, UMn does NOT have a losing record vs any other conference, P5 or G5.

UMn is 72-9-1 vs the G5. (Probably 73-10-1 after the BG loss/Miami OH win)

UMn is 46-22-1 vs the ACC/Big 12.

There are 5 B1G teams UMn has at least a double digit advantage over in the win-loss records. A 6th, Purdue, is 8 games in the negative, after 2 weeks ago. A 7th, Rutgers, has lost both games to the Gophers.

Several others(3) only have a 2 or 3 game advantage. UM, OSU & MSU have sizeable advantages over the Gophers, but those are the only 3 that have any room to talk smack. UMn's #3 in Conf Titles and #3 in # of Natl Titles, too.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Auburn has NEVER beaten the Gophers. They DID beat Oregon though.

The Ducks have only won one game out of four against the Gophers, and Oregon St only won one out of five.

Nebraska's not even close to having more wins vs the Gophers than the Gophers have over them.

Washington's lost 10 times to the Gophers, while only winning like 7 or 8 games.

Auburn is definitely a better football program than Minnesota. Not even close.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, even WSU can beat Stanford, lol. Congrats wazzu31. Close game, has to be fun to see them pull that off?!
While yes, it should have been a route with us winning, it was still a good game with the campus’s let’s go Brandon chant

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have not once that I have seen says you are a janitor in a Fortune 500 company. I am a cog in the wheel of a Fortune 500 company too but I don’t brag about it.
Not bragging about anything. I was accused of being a jobless welfare recipient and to be lying about having served in the Military, I was simply stating facts that refute the liar spreading those lies.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bragging about anything. I was accused of being a jobless welfare recipient and to be lying about having served in the Military, I was simply stating facts that refute the liar spreading those lies.

You posting a sentence claiming something =/= refuting it.

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am growing more convinced FDF is the child of Alaska Guy and Florida Gal by the way she styles her arguments. While she may be highly book smart, a veteran, and work for a fortune 500 company (though it feels like she is a sexually frustrated UMn librarian cougar seeking attention), she isn't smart enough to catch onto the trolling trap you guys have skillfully set and kept going for 55 pages. Her weakness is her belief in her self importance and superiority complex, so she must have been an officer in the military if she did serve.

My apologies for the off topic psychological analysis of FDF. Returning to the topic...

crazy20O20face.JPG

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am growing more convinced FDF is the child of Alaska Guy and Florida Gal by the way she styles her arguments. While she may be highly book smart, a veteran, and work for a fortune 500 company (though it feels like she is a sexually frustrated UMn librarian cougar seeking attention), she isn't smart enough to catch onto the trolling trap you guys have skillfully set and kept going for 55 pages. Her weakness is her belief in her self importance and superiority complex, so she must have been an officer in the military if she did serve.

My apologies for the off topic psychological analysis of FDF. Returning to the topic...

Your description of FDF misses the mark. Someone who is highly book smart doesn't regularly fail basic reading comprehension on a regular basis. Additionally, FDF's attempt to impersonate a veteran was pretty transparent, and has been debunked.

The description you listed in parentheses is likely closer to the truth.

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your description of FDF misses the mark. Someone who is highly book smart doesn't regularly fail basic reading comprehension on a regular basis. Additionally, FDF's attempt to impersonate a veteran was pretty transparent, and has been debunked.

The description you listed in parentheses is likely closer to the truth.

Guess I didn't use the words "may be" sarcastically enough. I'll do better in the future.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
55 pages of arguing with fred?

You guys really have nothing better to do than argue with mentally deranged poster?