• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, give it up. I mean, if you need to convince yourself so that you can feel better about yourself and sleep better at night, fine. But it just cracks me up, how hard you try to convince yourself and others of this narrative about me that you have chosen to believe or propagate.

Minnesota is a joke of a football program. I don't "need" to convince anyone of that, the evidence is clear to anyone but yourself.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Oregon on that list?

Top 20 like Minnesota? Nope.

Top 30 like Washington or the Illini? Nope.

Top 40 like Cal or NW? NOPE!!!

lol

As long as Uncle Phil is around you Webfoots should move up into the Top 40 soon, and eventually, maybe, you all might even rise up to make it into the Top 30?

But unless Fleck falls flat on his face, and his replacement is a loser, no way on earth Oregon's going to catch up to Minnesota. :)

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I did not. So what? What does that have to do with anything?

As soon as you said it was a good school academically, we knew you probably had no chance to get in. Just curious, did you go to any college?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota is a joke of a football program. I don't "need" to convince anyone of that, the evidence is clear to anyone but yourself.

A joke, eh? lol A joke of a program doesn't play in a fairly new stadium, and practice in a very new Practice facility, and have an 11-2 season where they won their Division in their very recent past, with several players going pro, others getting Natl Awards, breaking NCAA records, finishing in the Top 10 in the nation, get college gameday to come to one of their games, etc..

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as you said it was a good school academically, we knew you probably had no chance to get in. Just curious, did you go to any college?
Yes, I attended 6 different colleges and turned down invitations to two others, a local college that wanted me to play Golf for them, and West Point.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of Rudy's family members ever went to Notre Dame before Rudy got in???

Notre Dame has probably the highest # of non-attendee fans of any cfb program in the country, so it's rich that you would be in here trying to make it out as if that is somehow a requirement.

I love the fact that many ND fans didn’t go to ND. Hell, until I was 17, I was one of them. But I’m also extremely glad that you aren’t one of those fans.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the fact that many ND fans didn’t go to ND. Hell, until I was 17, I was one of them. But I’m also extremely glad that you aren’t one of those fans.
I wouldn't got to Notre Dame or cheer for them if you offered me a million dollars or if you put a frigging gun to my head.

I won't go into my reasons why HERE, because they are non-football related and would piss off every Catholic alive.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I attended 6 different colleges and turned down invitations to two others, a local college that wanted me to play Golf for them, and West Point.

You went to six colleges? That’s actually funnier than anything I could have come up with.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of Rudy's family members ever went to Notre Dame before Rudy got in???

Notre Dame has probably the highest # of non-attendee fans of any cfb program in the country, so it's rich that you would be in here trying to make it out as if that is somehow a requirement.
Yep Notre Dame #1 and LSU #2

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went to six colleges? That’s actually funnier than anything I could have come up with.
Why? I mean, I'm sure a loser like you is fantasizing about some chosen narrative that makes you feel better about yourself, but reality is not going to cooperate with you man.

It's pretty simple, people move, people change their minds, circumstances chance, etc..

Stop mentally masturbating over your fantasies about what my going to 6 colleges could mean to you in your sick fantasies and just, I don't know, ask why 6? You know Socrates gained lots of fame and became known as being very wise and his main learning/rhetorical technique was asking questions. But fools rush to conclusions.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A joke, eh? lol A joke of a program doesn't play in a fairly new stadium, and practice in a very new Practice facility, and have an 11-2 season where they won their Division in their very recent past, with several players going pro, others getting Natl Awards, breaking NCAA records, finishing in the Top 10 in the nation, get college gameday to come to one of their games, etc..

Pointing to one season of mild success? Congratulations on being less successful than Northern Illinois.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finishing Top 10? This century you have done it 1 time. Oregon had done it 9 times. Notice you didn’t mention a Heisman, Rose Bowl or Playoffs

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Notre Dame #1 and LSU #2
LSU #2? Hmmm, that's interesting. I guess it's not cool to be a fan of Miami or FSU anymore, or who were some of the other nationally popular teams in the past? Michigan and OSU have a lot of non-attendee fans I'm sure?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pointing to one season of mild success? Congratulations on being less successful than Northern Illinois.
Northern Illinois finished better than #10 in the polls and put more players into the NFL than Minnesota did? lol

You know who put NIU on the fb map, right? Former Gopher Coach Jerry Kill.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northern Illinois finished better than #10 in the polls and put more players into the NFL than Minnesota did? lol

You know who put NIU on the fb map, right? Former Gopher Coach Jerry Kill.

Isn't that the same guy whose heart gave out after a career of failure at Minnesota?