• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care. Other Gopher hockey fans care. The fans of the teams we beat on the way to winning those titles cared. The entire USSR cared very much when a couple handfuls of Gophers beat their arses in the biggest game of the 20th Century!!!

We, the people who actually got to watch our team win a Natl Title, we all cared and still care.

You have NEVER gotten to experience the thrill of such a thing. Have you? Or have the Trailblazers won a title sometime maybe? lol

No one cares in the CFB forum.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, coming from someone who has never seen their team win a NC.

(Hint: this is the CFB forum)
No, JUST LIKE YOU I have never SEEN my college fb team win a Natl Title,

but THEY DID AT LEAST WIN A NATL TITLE, something no Oregon fan on earth, ever in history, has EVER got to witness.

UMn won SEVERAL of them actually. And my father got to see them win the title in 1960 and he listened to them win their titles in 1940 and 1941.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, JUST LIKE YOU I have never SEEN my college fb team win a Natl Title,

but THEY DID AT LEAST WIN A NATL TITLE, something no Oregon fan on earth, ever in history, has EVER got to witness.

UMn won SEVERAL of them actually. And my father got to see them win the title in 1960 and he listened to them win their titles in 1940 and 1941.

This thread is about Minnesota's worthless program. You are welcome to start a thread on Oregon.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd argue no one cares anywhere about hockey and wrestling titles

Cept the hundreds of thousands of fans who watch college hockey and wrestling, of course. Hence why NHL players average MORE money than NFLers do.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The top College wrestlers make pretty good bank after college wrestling professionally as well

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cept the hundreds of thousands of fans who watch college hockey and wrestling, of course. Hence why NHL players average MORE money than NFLers do.
No one cares

RankTeamDatesTotal AttendanceAverage AttendanceCapacityCap. %
1North Dakota19214,70111,30011,63497.1
2Wisconsin18195,55210,86415,35970.7
3Minnesota22164,0277,45610,00074.6
4Minnesota Duluth17104,0806,1226,75690.6

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Universities disappearing???? Holy crap that’s a hell of an argument

The idiot you're talking to attended a defunct bible college in WA. He simultaneously knows jack shit about real schools and everything about ones that go bankrupt and fold.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idiot you're talking to attended a defunct bible college in WA. He simultaneously knows jack shit about real schools and everything about ones that go bankrupt and fold.
So I can safely assume that you did NOT read the article I posted the link to, then? lol

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he didn’t go to Minnesota? Then why does he he care? And nobody cares about college hockey or wrestling, so why should the rest of us care.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn’t go to Minnesota? Then why does he he care? And nobody cares about college hockey or wrestling, so why should the rest of us care.
We shouldn't care. It appears to be boring tribal behavior from a bruised ego. His need to feel superior to others has caused delusions of grandeur.

Why everything Minny? Well, if it wasn't that, it would be the exact same behavior on something else.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I didn't go to the University of Minnesota, why would I have to? Where is it written in the Constitution that you have to have attended a school to be a fan of it's sports teams? lol I served my country honorably, that gives me the right to pick whatever team I want to be a fan of, losers.

And the only time a sports fan calls a fan of an opposing team's fandom into question is when they are LOSING the argument or too dumb to know how to win the argument or too lazy to do a little research to refute their argument.

Why Minnesota? Maybe because I was born with maroon and gold blood flowing through my veins? And was born and raised in Minnesota? Maybe because UMn's the only Div 1 school in the state? Maybe because my parents went there/were big fans of the Gophers their whole life? Maybe I had several friends go there? Maybe I grew up watching the Gophers on TV? Maybe I got taken to Gopher games growing up? Maybe my brother in law and neice and nephew were all big Gopher fans? Maybe I didn't even know that they had a glorious history and liked them from the start simply because they were the underdog, always struggling against the Big 2, Mich & OSU, and getting whooped by Oklahoma and Colorado? My father never told me why he was a Gopher fan or how good they were until I learned about it from guys I met in the Army. Then when I mentioned it to him, that's when he started to tell me the how and why of his becoming a Gopher fan.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shouldn't care. It appears to be boring tribal behavior from a bruised ego. His need to feel superior to others has caused delusions of grandeur.

Why everything Minny? Well, if it wasn't that, it would be the exact same behavior on something else.

I've been in plenty of bars in Seattle up around Udub and out in Issaquah and know what Husky fans are like, so stfu and stop acting like you or your fellow UDub fans are supposedly above the typical human behavior common in us all, for the most part, and the tribalism that can be found all throughout history and all over the world.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been in plenty of bars in Seattle up around Udub and out in Issaquah and know what Husky fans are like, so stfu and stop acting like you or your fellow UDub fans are supposedly above the typical human behavior common in us all, for the most part, and the tribalism that can be found all throughout history and all over the world.
Whatever makes you feel safe buddy!

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S.
This isn't about any specific group of fans. This is about you spouting nonsense for purposes of trolling or internal insecurities. I'd call out UW fans for the same behavior.

Also, tribalism is a cancerous human trait.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever makes you feel safe buddy!

I remember making good bank off of all of you arrogant tribalistic UW/Pac-10 fans who were very in my face about how superior the Pac-10 was compared to the Big 10, in basketball and football.

I think of those losers once or twice a year when I look at the pathetic performances of the Pac-10 in general during March Madness, over the last 20-25 years, and not as often, but occasionally when I see the Pac go another year without winning a cfb title, cept when they cheat(usc).