• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL at ESPN stroking Seahawk fans

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Seattle fans bought the tickets even if they didn't plan on staying the whole game. GB fans would stick it out in -20 temps down by 40. No other fan base is comparable.
There were plenty of tickets available because of scalpers. Your team had poor representation and you look weak trying to white wash it.
Comparable fan base? LOL.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that the "12th Man" got exposed for what they really are. Bandwagon fans.
LOL, your post just exposed who you are. How many left out of 68,500?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Act like you've been there.

People just need to act like what they are...fans that have absolutely nothing to do with the accomplishments of the team they root for. It's hilarious how many people embrace other peoples' accomplishments as their own.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf are you talking about?
You were the 1st responder in this thread to bash #12.
Your team had weak representation in a CCG.
After looking at the vid showing you are full of shit, what is your response to that?
That is WTF that is all about.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
green bay fans are usually pretty classy.

it's sad that they have to deal with morons like the op.
Actually, I am of the opinion that most of the Pack fans are cool. It is easy to spot the fools in any fan base.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look at your own fan base. It's not that we blame you guys. The vast majority of Seattle fans on this site are so new to the sport of football and how you should handle success that we just shake our heads and hope eventually that you all mature enough to realize what fools you all look like and change your ways. Quit asking everyone else to respect you and bow down to you, quit trying to prove to everyone how legit you guys are. It's astonoshing really. I've never seen a collective group of people so insecure in my life. You all need to calm the fuck down already. Act like you've been there.

:10:

the butthurt is too high!

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look at your own fan base. It's not that we blame you guys. The vast majority of Seattle fans on this site are so new to the sport of football and how you should handle success that we just shake our heads and hope eventually that you all mature enough to realize what fools you all look like and change your ways. Quit asking everyone else to respect you and bow down to you, quit trying to prove to everyone how legit you guys are. It's astonoshing really. I've never seen a collective group of people so insecure in my life. You all need to calm the fuck down already. Act like you've been there.

enjoy the superbowl

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I am of the opinion that most of the Pack fans are cool. It is easy to spot the fools in any fan base.

that's what i meant, lol

i like GB and their fans for the most part. no animosity toward NE for that matter.