• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL at Bama letting Colorado State hang around.....

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAMA won 31-6.

Little things to correct.

Whats the big deal?

No one's going to drop them in the poll that matters based on your perception. Nor should they. They deserve to be #1 until they lose. Which, I think they will. =)

See, a voice of reason in a sea of morons. Few people knew that 7 starters on offense and defense didnt see a moment of game time last night.As was stated from way early in the thread last night, this game was for player evaluation and many new players would be given game time. Look at the names of the players who played and you will see this is true. This game was never in doubt, but to hear tell, its the end of the world.

You can think of it this way. Who you gonna trust to make a decision to on how to play a football game and prepare a team for the meat of your schedule, a four time BCS title winning coach or a bunch of morons that didnt even know Alabama wasnt playing its starters much or at all in this game. So while looking at the Alabama uniforms on the field and seeing it as Alabama, it was Alabama lite as you guys like to call it. It had the same great winning ability, but was less talented as the real thing.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we already discussed your need for a course in ethical and language conduct. I would suspect you are an 18 year old kid, however that would be disrespectful to 18 year old kids.

You were wrong in that thread and if you go back and read it you will see you were, but i guess being ethical is all you got. This is a forum post board, if you want ethics go play bingo with the other old ladies.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31-6 and Colorado didn't cross mid field until the 3rd quarter, maybe i'm just blind but i don't see how this game remotely resembled an upset.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31-6 and Colorado didn't cross mid field until the 3rd quarter, maybe i'm just blind but i don't see how this game remotely resembled an upset.

The only "upset" I see is the Bama faithful being upset by a few guys that are pulling their strings.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only "upset" I see is the Bama faithful being upset by a few guys that are pulling their strings.

even funnier that a FL fan talking crap. Like he has room to talk, because if TN had any kind of a QB FL would have lost. How many TO did FL have in the first half yesterday?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is not hard to do when they are drunk, as was my case last night, or should i say way too drunk to be reasonable. I will stand behind everything I said last night as I know why the game was like it was last night. for anyone who wants to decry the fall of the Tide, they will do it whether they watched the game honestly or not and my thoughts on that are so be it.

Anyone with knowledge about football can see that game for what it was, a player eval scrimmage for Alabama and a payday for Colorado State, anything more r less is ludicrous and shows the poster has one of two angles, to troll or they know jack shit about football.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even funnier that a FL fan talking crap. Like he has room to talk, because if TN had any kind of a QB FL would have lost. How many TO did FL have in the first half yesterday?

I agree with this 100% and to think that Driskel was the best QB that Florida had on their roster is sad. Had he stayed in that game, Tennessee wins also. It was a Godsend for him to go out and actually elevated the play ability of the offense. Florida is going to get killed when they play SC or Georgia this year, if not for a pretty decent defense, they would get embarrassed. Coulda had Bridgewater.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in good fun. :drink:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't recall mentioning anything about FL in this Bama thread. But, if you insist on a comment...................despite the pitiful display by the Gator offense, and despite the criticisms by you & many others, they still won the game by 2 TDs. The game was never in doubt. Perhaps, you should wait until we actually lose again before you attempt to rile this Gator.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in good fun. :drink:

My head hurts and there are bottles all over the floor this morning. One is a big bottle of Crown and it was pretty full not sure at what point in the night i got into that one. Its going to be a long day here.:doh:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall mentioning anything about FL in this Bama thread. But, if you insist on a comment...................despite the pitiful display by the Gator offense, and despite the criticisms by you & many others, they still won the game by 2 TDs. The game was never in doubt. Perhaps, you should wait until we actually lose again before you attempt to rile this Gator.

Ohh, does this sound familiar. See it only goes to show that people in glass houses should not party naked.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this 100% and to think that Driskel was the best QB that Florida had on their roster is sad. Had he stayed in that game, Tennessee wins also. It was a Godsend for him to go out and actually elevated the play ability of the offense. Florida is going to get killed when they play SC or Georgia this year, if not for a pretty decent defense, they would get embarrassed. Coulda had Bridgewater.

I thought you just said something about "anyone who knows football". This post just took away any credibility in your previous posts.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you just said something about "anyone who knows football". This post just took away any credibility in your previous posts.

Please feel free to elaborate, dont leave me hanging in suspense as to why you feel i dont. The Florida troubles are known and were very glaring yesterday against a very weak Tennessee team.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My head hurts and there are bottles all over the floor this morning. One is a big bottle of Crown and it was pretty full not sure at what point in the night i got into that one. Its going to be a long day here.:doh:

In that same boat here....I need to learn to hide my almost empty bottle before I go to bed. Otherwise I get that look from my wife in the morning.... :tsk:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that same boat here....I need to learn to hide my almost empty bottle before I go to bed. Otherwise I get that look from my wife in the morning.... :tsk:

See, in that respect i am lucky. No wife to give me the bad looks or evil eye. I honestly dont remember opening some of these bottles last night and whats bad is its a combination of beer bottles and a couple of hard liquor bottles. And I know I drank them myself because typing sounds like beating a nail with a hammer and am still a bit drunk this morning, along with a very nasty hang over starting. Time to hit one of the almost dead soldiers and ward off the pain.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please feel free to elaborate, dont leave me hanging in suspense as to why you feel i dont. The Florida troubles are known and were very glaring yesterday against a very weak Tennessee team.

You said that Tennessee wins if Driskel stays in the game. Not a very knowledgeable football comment. Just bitter speculation.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, in that respect i am lucky. No wife to give me the bad looks or evil eye. I honestly dont remember opening some of these bottles last night and whats bad is its a combination of beer bottles and a couple of hard liquor bottles. And I know I drank them myself because typing sounds like beating a nail with a hammer and am still a bit drunk this morning, along with a very nasty hang over starting. Time to hit one of the almost dead soldiers and ward off the pain.

today is not starting out well, woke up sick, with a pounding headache, and blew the commode up this morning. Wife is also hung over, coffee is not doing the trick, so i think it might be time to see if the some herbs will help with the upset stomach and headache. Ravens better win today or if the wife wants me to be pleasant at the father-in-laws Birthday party. This has the makings to a very long and bad day.

wish me luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that Tennessee wins if Driskel stays in the game. Not a very knowledgeable football comment. Just bitter speculation.

Speculation yes, bitter no. My comments are based on his repeated looking down of receivers throughout his career at Florida. Miami knew this and pinged on it. He would have been good for a couple of interceptions in that game yesterday and most probably another pick 6 which would have elevated Tenn players and not given them the attitude of defeat they had everytime they tried on offense and failed. I have seen way too many time this kid has eye balled his first read the entire way. So Speculation on Tennessee winning, yes, but an educated speculation that comes from watching this kid play. And i will stand by my assessment.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
today is not starting out well, woke up sick, with a pounding headache, and blew the commode up this morning. Wife is also hung over, coffee is not doing the trick, so i think it might be time to see if the some herbs will help with the upset stomach and headache. Ravens better win today or i'm going if the wife wants me to be pleasant at the father-in-laws Birthday party. This has the makings to a very long and bad day.

wish me luck.

Good luck man. I feel for ya. I only have to clean up after myself and my stupidity last night and sit on the couch watching the Race and the hopeless Panthers play today. One could drive me to drink though as the Panthers are enough to make anyone want to become an alcoholic.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was watching my Lions lose to Delta State, so couldn't watch the Bama game. But from what I heard about the game and read about the comments from Saban and some team members, Bama still needs to find a way to gel as a team.