• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Locked-out officials want to be paid for missed time

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just asking too much now, you shouldn't get paid for not working. Sure, they got locked out... but they don't deserve to get paid for games they didn't even work.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have them apply for unemployment. It's the American way!

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Of course they WANT to. They also want 20 minutes alone with the scabs chained to the walls. Doesn't mean they'll get it.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the officials take a shitty deal so that they can actually work, or they can fight for what they think is fair pay, but the NFL uses the ol "strong arm 'em till they have no more money" tactic.

I know refs have other jobs, but they've had the fall set in their calenders as specific work opportunities. Since the NFL is the side that (from what I've read) refuses to sit at the negotiating table, they are the assholes here.

I was closer to the owners side during some of the player disputes (if I remember correctly) but the refs deserve a fair wage, and to not waste have an entire season's worth of work lost to this lockout shit, which is only happening cause refs don't throw Touchdowns for the NFL.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
&^!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suspicious:

And if the replacement refs continue to fuck up and endanger the players, Goodell will be a god damned hypocrite if he doesn't do what he can to get the real refs back.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So, the officials take a shitty deal so that they can actually work, or they can fight for what they think is fair pay, but the NFL uses the ol "strong arm 'em till they have no more money" tactic.

I know refs have other jobs, but they've had the fall set in their calenders as specific work opportunities. Since the NFL is the side that (from what I've read) refuses to sit at the negotiating table, they are the assholes here.

I was closer to the owners side during some of the player disputes (if I remember correctly) but the refs deserve a fair wage, and to not waste have an entire season's worth of work lost to this lockout shit, which is only happening cause refs don't throw Touchdowns for the NFL.

I support the refs all the way and all of you should that are not part of the 1%. The kind of money these guys want is chickenfeed to the NFL.

Wonder why the middle class is dying? It is because of sh*t like this. Support the owners and corps in things like this and they will come for yours next if they haven't already. If we continue to let this stuff happen, it will not be long before all your benies and wages are gone. We will be back to working 364 days per year, 14 hours days, with zero protections. Backward to the robber baron's! Yippee.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after todays game i support giving the refs double pay for the last 10 years, and 1 million per year.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what people still watch the nfl and pay to buy the merchandise and tickets. They wont care because they still are going to make momey. Replacement refs or not they will make money and they could care less.